- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Re-Listed at new lower price. Owner serious about selling. Call today to make an offer!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Pursuit 3400 Express is the flagship of company's fleet. In this 3400, fishing prowess is equaled by pure luxury and cruising performance. Of course, that only adds to the fishability, enabling this boat to go farther faster and in greater comfort in pursuit of trophies. The modified deep-V entry and 12-foot, 9-inch beam give this boat a strong, fuel-efficient hull that delivers great stability, precise handling, and a soft, dry ride. The accommodations below are spacious and thoughtfully laid out. The generous salon sleeps four comfortably and the efficient galley features a sink, a stove, a microwave, and a refrigerator. The fabrics, detailing, and standard solid teak and holly floor create a warm, traditional look throughout.
- Electronics & Navigation
- NorthStar 951 Standard Horizon VHF Raytheon Pathfinder RL 70 Radar Raytheon ST5000 Auto Pilot Raymarine DS600X Color Sounder Ritchie Compass
- Fishing Equipment
- Full tuna tower with controls and couch with back rest Tuna Door Cockpit Bait Freezer Prep Station Fresh & Salt Water Wash down System Rupp OutriggersTransom Fish Box (8) Rocket Launchers on Tower In-deck fish box Live Well Center Rigger
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Remote Spotlight Fiberglass Top over helm Full 4-Sided Enclosures with U-Zips Fresh & Salt Water Wash down system Dockside water connector (3) Windshield Wipers Anchor Windlass Freshwater Cockpit Shower Dock Lines Fenders Full swim platform with hidden ladder
- Two (2) steps down from the helm seating enter the cabin's salon. Dinette to strbd convertible dinette sleeps two teak and holly sole in salon Galley to port includes: refrigerator/freezer combo (new) stainless Steel Sink electric cook top microwave oven Head to port forward of galley includes: Vacuflush head separate shower Forward bunk sleeps two Storage throughout Marine Air 12,000 BTU AC/Heat.
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Volvo 63P 370/hp diesels Phasor/Kubota 8.5kw generator 775 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Boat is available for showing. Call Trey at 850-258-2352 for more information.