- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Quincy MA) Life is full of compromises. This Wellcraft 47 Excalibur is an example of what happens when an owner refuses to compromise. This express cruiser has all the style and comfort that this class demands. Not content to cruise at 25 mph, the engines have been upgraded to 800+ horsepower, driving Arneson surface drives with Hering six-blade stainless steel propellers. This is not your father’s Wellcraft. Cruise at 50 mph or open her up and watch the world go by at 75 mph.
This beauty has been meticulously maintained to like-new condition, lift-stored in-season, stored indoors when not in use. Still smells like new. On deck we have an open cockpit with radar arch, bimini top, new Eisenglass curtains, full canvas, and carpeted deck. The starboard helm has an adjustable captain’s chair and double-wide companion seat. The wraparound cockpit lounge with table provides a spot to relax, entertain, or dine. A wet bar with ice maker ensures fresh drinks. A port side transom door opens to an integrated swim platform with freshwater shower. The extended foredeck is home to a sun lounge with hand rails.
Below we have an open salon with full galley and leather sofa with cherry table. The galley runs along the port side with upper and lower cherry cabinets with built-in microwave and coffee maker. The solid surface counter has center sink, electric cooktop, and room for meal preparation. There is a full size refrigerator / freezer.
Two staterooms provide overnight accommodations with forward island queen berth and mid-cabin twin berths. The head compartment has vanity and enclosed shower stall. Air conditioned for interior comfort with two reverse cycle HVAC units. There is a Kohler genset for offshore electrical power.
As good as the style and comfort are, this forty-seven footer is defined by her performance. Twin custom, supercharged, engines generate a conservative 800 horsepower. Arenson surface drives provide amazing performance that is announced by rooster tail that follows you everywhere. This beauty is a one-of-the-kind performance cruiser that is not recommended for the faint of heart. Call now for full details and to schedule a showing of this excellent 47 Excalibur.
- Forward Master Stateroom with Island Queen Berth Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Stall Roomy Salon with Full Galley Curved White Leather Sofa with Cherry Table Mid-Cabin Stateroom with Twin Berths
- Deck & Hull
- Euro-style Express Cruiser Profile Extended Foredeck Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor Roller Anchor and Windlass Remote Controlled Searchlight Foredeck Sun Lounge Spacious Cockpit Integrated Swim Platform Lift Stored In Season Dry Stored Indoors Off Season Spotless Hull - No Bottom Paint 300 Hours on Hull
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top and Full Enclosure with New Eisenglass Carpeted Deck Starboard Helm with Livorsi Back-lit Gauges and Controls Helm Seat with Double-wide Companion Seating Wraparound Cockpit Lounge with Table Wet Bar with Ice Maker Transom Door Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Custom 800+ hp Supercharged Engines 40 hours on Engines Arneson Surface Drives Custom Hering Stainless Steel Propellers Stainless Steel Side Exhaust Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs Kohler 7-kW Generator with 33 hours Two Reverse Cycle HVAC Units
- Saleman's Notes
- Smells Like New Only 300 Hours on Hull Spotless Inside and Out Lift Stored Indoor Dry Storage No Bottom Paint Only 30-40 hours on Engines Horsepower Conservatively Rated @ 800-hp Cruises @ 50-mph with a Top Speed of 75-mph Blends Speed and Comfort, The Best of Both Worlds
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.