- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Tarpon Springs FL) This Tiara 3800 Open is a top-quality express with fish-ready cockpit, upscale accommodations, and sport cruiser performance. A careful blend of fisherman and cruiser the 3800 is ready for a day of fishing or a family cruise.
The Tiara 3800 features large cockpit with hard top and enclosed helm. The helm has double-wide helm seat backed by a wet bar with ice maker. The helm features a full complement of electronics including: Furuno 48-mile radar, GPS chart plotter, depth sounder, auto pilot, and VHF marine radio. The companion lounge has under-seat storage. A full enclosure and AC unit maintains guest comfort. The wide cockpit has room to maneuver and is equipped with fold-away transom bench seat. Cockpit bolsters, bait & prep station, flush mount rod holders, 2x8’ fish box, bait well, and overhead rocket launchers ensure an enjoyable day of fishing. Transom door leads to an extended swim platform. The foredeck is equipped with stainless steel bow rail and bow pulpit with anchor & windlass.
Below you find a cabin well suited to the needs of a weekend or extended cruise. The open salon features starboard wraparound convertible dinette that seats five and sleeps three. The galley is down to port and is equipped with upper & lower cabinets, Corian counter top with stainless steel double sink, electric cooktop, built-in microwave oven, space saver coffee maker, and side-by-side refrigerator & freezer. The forward stateroom has an island queen berth, under-berth storage, TV with stereo, and large hanging locker. The enclosed head compartment has vacuflush toilet, mirrored vanity with sink, Corian counter top, and shower stall. Two reverse cycle HVAC units maintain interior comfort, and a generator provides offshore electrical power.
Knot in Kansas Anymore is powered by twin 450-hp Caterpillar 3126B engines that combine diesel dependability with a cruising speed of 25 knots. This well-equipped express is carefully maintained, stored under cover, and is ready to fish or cruise. Call now to schedule a showing to see for yourself how this good looking 38' Tiara Open fits your lifestyle.
- With over six feet, seven inches of headroom, three opening foredeck hatches and six hullside portlights (with screens), the Tiara 3800 Open interior is large and well-lit. The starboard U-shaped lounge converts to an over-sized dinette with a hi-lo pedestal table or to a double berth. The lounge backrest flips up to make a pullman-style single berth. The fully-equipped galley features a double bowl stainless sink, microwave oven, two-burner electric cooktop, AC / DC refrigerator / freezer, Corian countertop, lazy susan under the counter shelf unit, and plenty of over / under storage. The completely private owner's stateroom features a pedestal queen berth with storage below, accessed with the aid of a gas-assist lift. A large hanging locker, hull side convenience shelves, and private access to the head complete this retreat. The head has dual access from both the salon and owner's stateroom and offers a separate stall shower and molded Corian counter and sink with vanity, mirror and storage above, and under-storage below. On deck, standard cockpit seating features an extra-wide back-to-back helm seat with wet bar and storage, and a curved companion lounge with cooler storage and aft-facing seat. An optional fold down transom lounge and ice maker are also available. The stepped cockpit features 147 square feet of entertaining or fishing space. Under the cockpit sole are large compartments for either cruising or fishing stowage, or both. Engines access is through an upper cockpit drop-down hatch, or through a lower cockpit electric hatch lift.
- Upscale Interior with 78" of Headroom and Teak & Holly Sole 12000 BTU Marine Air Reverse Cycle HVAC Flat Screen TV with TracVision SAT TV DVD Player Clarion Sound System Wraparound Ultra-leather Dinette with Teak Hi-Lo Table Converts to Double Berth with Pullman Single Berth Under-Seat Storage Galley Down to Port Master Stateroom Forward with Island Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Large Hanging Locker, and Private Head Access 7000 BTU Marine Air Reverse Cycle HVAC Enclosed Head with VacuFlush Toilet, Vanity with Corian Counter Top, Mirrored Medicine Cabinet, and Shower Stall
- Upper & Lower Cabinets Corian Counters Stainless Steel Double Sink with Corian Cover Under-Counter Lazy Susan Nova Kool Side-by-Side Refrigerator & Freezer Force 10 Two-Burner Electric Cooktop Microwave Oven B&D Spacesaver Coffee Maker Lots of Headroom Teak & Holly Sole
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Delta Anchor with Chain and Rode Maxwell Remote Controlled Windlass Enclosed Helm with Hardtop Helm and Seat Covers New Eisenglass Enclosure Open Cockpit with Bimini Top Transom Door Swim Platform Recent Bottom Job Stored Under Cover
- Enclosed Helm with Hard Top Spreader Lights Starboard Helm with Double-wide Helm Seat Port Side Guest Seating Wet Bar with ice Maker Foldaway Transom Seating Bait & Prep Station 27-gallon Bait Well Flush Mount Rod Holders Hardtop Mounted Rocket Launchers Cockpit Bolsters Fresh and Salt Water Washdown Underwater Lighting
- Cool Air Helm Vents Stainless Steel Destroyer Wheel Teleflex Hydraulic Steering Hinged Helm Console with Flush Mount Electronics Dual Furuno Navnet Displays with: 48-Mile Radar Bottom Sounder Chart Plotter Open Array Radar Standard Horizon VHF Radio with Remote Salon Mic Hailer Simrad AP22 Autopilot Ritchie 5" Navigator Compass Clarion AM/FM/CD System with Cockpit Speakers
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 450-hp Caterpillar 3126B Engines with 938 hours Recent Engine Service Glendinning Engine Syncronizer Racor Fuel Filters Reverso Oil Changing System Onan 9-kW Generator with Sound Shield 50-amp Shore Power Glendinning Cable Master Battery Charger Electric Water Heater Central Vacuum System Fireboy Fire Suppression VacuFlush Toilet with Macerator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.