- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Here is one of the rare 38' Jupiter Tournament Models that has triple Yamaha 350hp V-8s with about 785 hours and some remaining YES factory engine warrantee. This boat has two Furuno 3D NavNet displays which have full features including a 72-mile open-array radar. Forward is a Frigid-Rigid insulated coffin box & cushioned top, hardtop with new enclosure including wings & side panels, fully refreshed cushions & bolsters, underwater lights and more. Lift kept without bottom paint. This is a clean boat that runs great with plenty of speed.
- Hull and Deck Equipment
- Electric Head beneath center-console with sink, shower wand, and holding tank Open bow forward with Frigid-Rigid coffin box with cushion top, starboard divider panel and gas-ram shock hatch keeper (2 doors with gaskets) 10 gunnel rod holders arranged around bow area Seat in front of console with cooler beneath Fold-down rear seating at transom Full boat coaming pads Transom door & gate with retractable swim ladder beneath All cushions are recently new with 2-tone tan & ivory feature pattern New eisenglass console enclosure with wing panels and sides Factory hardtop with 4 rod holders on aft grab-rail truss & molded-in cockpit spreader lights Top opening anchor locker contains secured Danforth style anchor with chain lead & rode Forward fold down powder-coated aluminum step with non-slip tread Yellow hull, white rub-rail with polished stainless strike strip, white topsides, No Bottom Paint Helm seat console has two seats with fold-up thigh bolsters, backrest has rocket launcher back with 4 rod-holders & 4 drink-holders. Behind is hinged lid covering livewell with clear, gasketed plexi cover, rigging sink with spray hose and cutting board. Side cabinet has tackle storage drawers and Plano box racks. Stainless helm wheel with adjustable tilt and cheater knob Fresh & Saltwater washdown spigots with hoses Two under gunwale lockers for storage Hanging rod/gaff storage racks under coaming pads Radial mounted outriggers Underdeck fish box Electric reel plugs under gunwale Underwater lights (LCD) Blue light on the transom and White light facing down
- Two Furuno NavNet 3D 12" display screens with GPS/Chart-plotting 72-mile radar with open-array sweep Recording depth sounder with in-hull transducer in oil-bath mounting Simrad Autopilot ICOM M504 Vhf radio in overhead box Clarion Marine stereo system with multi-amp and speaker arrangement (IPOD plug) JL Audio Marine Speaker system ACR SatFind EPIRB mounted inside console Remote control spotlight on hardtop with helm control pad NavTracker theft-recovery system
- Mechanical and Electrical Detail
- Four bank battery system with ProMariner Pro Sport 20 Plus Charger 4 Optima maintenance free batteries Yamaha YES extended warrantee coverage until 5-29-2014 4-blade stainless props SeaStar power steering Lenco trim tabs with position indicators Yamaha digital monitor display panels and two lever binnacle
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent, Joe Majcherek for complete details. 561-346-2367 cell or email email@example.com