- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Under this knowledgeable ownership, BELEZA has been updated and refitted. She features a honey ash interior with teak and holly cabin soles, all new soft goods including new queen mattress and bedding, custom built teak grade in the shower. New exterior covers. Two flat screen TV’s and Sony stereo with 6-CD changer. Electronics have been upgraded and the engines gone through including new hoses. She has less than one thousand hours on her twin diesel engines. She is ready for local cruising.
- The master stateroom is forward with queen size centerline berth. The salon has a portside galley followed by the enclosed head with Vacu-flush toilet and shower. There is a U-shaped settee with table. Up steps to the starboard side helm with a bench seat and L-shaped settee to port with table and bench seating aft.
- U-shaped settee with table – fold down for berth (n cushions) New carpet custom bound and new bulkhead wall covering
- Sink w/hot & cold pressure GE microwave Flat screen TV AC/DC refrigerator New cutting board and sink & stove covers
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size centerline berth New mattress New bedspread cover, matching pillows and custom sheets Flat screen TV New covered valances
- Master Head
- Vacu-flush toilet New teak grating Shower
- Navigation and Electronics
- Newmar 30W deck/hailer horn (2012/2013) Shakespeare 3020 14' TV antenna (2012/2013) Icom M504 VHF radio with rear remote MIC kit (2012/2013) Raytheon C127 12" display with sonar, charts of coastal US (2012/2013) Raymarine radar 1048D-4kw 48" HD digital open array (2012/2013) Raymarine Raystar 125 plus GPS sensor (2012/2013) Stainless steel mount with Navlight and cockpit flood light (2012/2013) Dash panels fabricated and powder coated (2012/2013) Robertson AP-20 auto pilot
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- (2) New SeaMax raw water pumps Overhauled top radiators on both engines Replaced all related seawater and cooling hoses Heat exchangers rebuilt New Balmar ARS alternator starboard
- Electrical Equipment
- New batteries – house & engine (2013) Inverter
- Deck and Hull
- S&S metal stainless steel staples at rear of swim platform (2012/2013) Varnished teak table in upper cockpit with S&S stainless steel mounting (2012/2013) Removable sea lion/seal preventer for swim step (2012/2013) Extra anchor, chain and rode (2012/2013) Foredeck cover (2012/2013) Aft cover - from arch to stern gunnel (2012/2013) Transom cover (2012/2013) Boarding mats (2012/2013) Forward sunpad (2012/2013) Bound cockpit carpet (2012/2013) Cockpit table (2012/2013) Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Under this knowledgeable ownership, BELEZA has been updated and refitted. She features a honey ash interior with teak and holly cabin soles, all new soft goods including new queen mattress and bedding, custom built teak grade in the shower. New exterior covers. Two flat screen TV’s and Sony stereo with 6-CD changer. Electronics have been upgraded and the engines gone through including new hoses. She has less than one thousand hours on her twin diesel engines. She is ready for local cruising.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.