- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Fresh Water Cooled Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "SEA RAY"
THIS BOAT IS THE EXCITING AND ENJOYABLE "340 EXPRESS" PROUDLY BUILT BY SEA RAY.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 454 MERCRUISER FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONLY 870 HOURS.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, ELECTRONICS, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, SEARCH LIGHT, VACU FLUSH HEADS, VCR UNIT, TELEVISIONS, LOADED AND CLEAN!
She proved to be one of Sea Ray's most popular models during the 1980's and still is strong today.
Her sleek styling and spacious interior were her chief attributes.
Built on a solid fiberglass hull with prop pockets and a wide 12' beam offering a full size stateroom forward with booth style dinette seating that converts into a sleeper.
Her galley is U shaped across from her dinette.
Topside, her single level cockpit included double wide helm and companion seats and a removable bench seat at her transom.
Large hatches in her cockpit floor provide great access to her engines.
A radar arch, transom door, side exhausts and swim platform were standaard.
She will cruise in the low 20's and reach 30+ knots wide open.
This boat is in perfect condition and you can see her perfection as soon as get on board.
She is in our marina on the Kent Narrows in Grasonville Md., and ready for your inspection.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Displacement: 12,100
- Total Power: 700
- Fuel: 250 Fresh Water: 52 Holding: 35
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 IN HER DINETTE CONVERSION FULL HEAD WITH SHOWER COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY BOOTH STYLE DINETTE HUGE ONE LEVEL COCKPIT WITH FULL CAMPER CANVAS WIDE SIDEDECKS SWIM PLATFORM TRANSOM DOOR
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP COFFEE MAKER COUNTERTOPS DEEP DISH SINK UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION SPEED INDICATOR DEPTH FINDER FISH FINDER GPS AND PLOTTER RADAR VHF MARINE RADIO
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT HALON FIRE SYSTEM HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER DECK WASH BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER WIPERS BILGE PUMPS C.O. DETECTOR HORN TRIM TABS
- VACU FLUSH HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE SHOWER ANCHOR WINDLASS BIMINI TOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE AFT DECK CAMPER CANVAS AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM LIGHTING SCREENS BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SWIM PLATFORM
- COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT CD PLAYER COCKPIT SHOWER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES HOLDING TANK MONITOR TV HOOK UP INTERNAL STRAINERS AM FM CD PLAYER FIBERGLASS MUFFLERS VCR FIRE EXTINGUISHERS SOLAR FAN VENT IN GALLEY HATCH ALL CANVAS IS NEW IN 2012 FULL CANVAS SCREENS AND GLASS EXCEPT FOR 2 PANELS ALL NEW BRASS LIGHTS THROUGHOUT CABIN NEW VINYL WALL COVERINGS IN STATEROOM, DINETTE AREA AND HEAD AREA NEW UPHOLSTERY IN DECK SEATS NEW DECK CARPETING RADAR INSTALLED IN 2006 EAGLE FISH FINDER AND DEPTH FINDER REFINISHED ALL WOOD IN HEAD AREA BUILT NEW STEPS INTO HER CABIN, SOLID CHERRY WOOD STAINLESS GRAB RAIL ON HER STERN NEW RADIO WITH ENGINE CALL, LOCATION FOR COAST GUARD NEW CANVAS COVER WITH SCREEN FOR CABIN DOOR VDO CHART PLOTTER NEW HOT WATER HEATER SMOKE DETECTOR IN STATEROOM AREA LOCKS FOR INSTRUMENTS ON HELM FLAG HOLDER ON STERN WITH FLAG POLE VOLTAGE METER IN CABIN TO CHECK HOUSE BATTERY GENERATOR REBUILT IN 2013 CUSTOM CARPET IN 2010 CUSTOM CHERRY CABINET IN DINETTE NEW STRIPING IN 2012 NEW FUEL PUMP AND CARB REBUILT IN 2011 ALL SERVICE RECORDS AVAILABLE UPON REQUESTS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL BOAT TODAY.