- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 330-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1988 WELLCRAFT 3400 GRAN SPORT OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 454-cid 330-hp Gas Engine's with 850 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Canvas Package NEW 2009 (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Canvas Enclosure), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection, NEW 2010 Standard Horizon NAV System w/VHF Marine Radio & GPS/Chartplotter, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Cabin Updated w/Newer Carpeting & New Mattress. Galley w/Newer Microwave Oven, New Faucet, New 11-Gallon Hot Water Heater, New Plumbing Throughout. Dash Updated w/New Gauges & Rocker Switches. New Batteries. Props Reconditioned, Transmission/V-Drive Rebuilt 2011. Epoxy Bottom w/Newer Paint. Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records. Great opportunity!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A popular model for many years, the Wellcraft 3400 Gran Sport (called the 3400 Express in 1984) owed her success to a balanced blend of aggressive styling, a spacious mid-cabin interior, and a very affordable price. Built on a solid fiberglass hull with generous beam, perhaps the chief attraction of the Gran Sport is her wide-open floor-plan--a feature made possible by the absence of any structural cabin bulkheads. The interior (updated in 1986) will sleep six; two in the bow stateroom, two on the convertible dinette, and two more when the U-shaped settee in the mid-cabin is converted into a double berth. In 1988 a bolt-on swim platform was added, and in 1990 the Gran Sport was again updated on the outside with new hull graphics and a stylish white-on-white helm console. Additional features include a bow pulpit, transom door, a well-arranged engine compartment, and wide side-decks. Note that a cockpit wet bar and radar arch were popular options.
- Forward Berth w/Island-Style Bed, Privacy Curtain, Drawer Storage, Hanging Storage Locker, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage, New Mattress 2012 Settee to Port Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Electric Flush) Air-Conditioning & Heat (Unit Serviced in 2009, New Pump 2013)
- Sink (New Faucet 2011) Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (New 2009) Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol & Electric) Microwave Oven (New 2009)
- Ritchie Compass Standard Horizon Multi-Function NAV System w/VHF Marine Radio & GPS/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, iPod/MP3-Connection, Helm Remote Control
- (3) Batteries (NEW 2011; Group 31) (1) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Transom Storage Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (Swim Ladder New 2011) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover New 2009, Bimini-Top w/Enclosure New 2009, Camper-Top Canopy New 2009) Remote Control Spotlight (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Dockside Pressure Water Connection New Shift & Throttle Cables 2012 Propellers Reconditioned 2013 Transmissions/V-Drives Rebuilt 2011 Rub-Rail New 2011 OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.