- 2601 WA
- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-Magnum MPI 300-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 2006 SEASWIRL 2601 WALK AROUND OFFERS A GREAT PLATFORM FOR FISHING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 350-Magnum MPI 300-hp Gas Engine with Bravo I Sterndrive and only 203 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2006 Loadrite Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodations for Two, Head, Complete Electronics Package (Raymarine VHF Marine Radio, Garmin (Color) GPS, Raymarine C80 Multi-Function Unit w/Radar/GPS/Chartplotter/Sounder, Autopilot, etc.), Clarion Sound System w/Satellite Radio & Sub-Woofer, (2) Fish-Boxes, Windlass Anchor, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Original owner vessel lightly used and nicely outfitted with electronics. Full canvas cover
- Cuddy Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two Head (Manual Flush)
- Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Garmin (Color) GPS Raymarine C80 (Color) Multi-Function NAV System w/Radar/GPS/Chartplotter Simrad Autopilot Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & Satellite Radio w/Sub-Woofer & Helm Remote Control
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch Windlass Anchor Factory Hardtop w/(4) Rocket Launchers Spreader Light on Aft Hardtop Swim Step w/Boarding Ladder Remote Control Spotlight
- Additional Information
- Full Canvas Cover (See Photos) (2) Fish-Boxes (1) Transom Livewell Horn (1) Spare Propeller 2006 Loadrite Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.