- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 225 EFI V6
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Clearwater Beach FL) This lightly used and well maintained Wellcraft 270 Coastal Tournament Edition is a well-balanced express that combines agile handling and fish-ability with the comforts of a family cruiser. Her large open cockpit has all the amenities needed for successful offshore fishing while the comfortable interior provides family accommodations with full galley and head with shower.
This 27' express has a hard top over helm. The helm is starboard with helm seat, polished wheel, hydraulic steering, and trim tab controls. Seating features helm seat, companion seat, and fold-away transom seat. The large, deep, cockpit features rod holders, cockpit bolsters, under-gunwale rod racks, live well, in-deck fish boxes, tackle locker, raw water washdown, and freshwater shower. Transom door leads to an swim platform with boarding ladder. Forward we have a bow pulpit with anchor, roller, windlass, and stainless steel bow rail.
The roomy cabin has large forward convertible v-berth and a mid-cabin double berth. There is a full galley with upper & lower cabinets, molded countertop with integrated freshwater sink, single-burner cooktop, built-in microwave oven, and under-counter refrigerator. The enclosed head has Vacuflush head, mirrored vanity, and shower. There is ample room for overnight and weekend cruises or fishing. Engines were upgraded in 2003 to Suzuki 225-hp 2-stroke EFI's. With only 470 hours this express has sportcruiser performance. She is well maintained, has been dry stored, has no bottom paint, and is ready to fish or cruise now. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Wellcraft 270 Coastal.
- The Wellcraft 270 Coastal is a luxurious fishing boat that's tough enough to handle rough seas. Anglers will appreciate the generous amount of standard features including fish boxes with lift assist, and overboard pump-out. Bait prep is easy and accessible with the insulated livewell with lighting that includes a raw water washdown system. Other features include the full transom with door and an integrated swim platform with boarding ladder. Easy to read instrumentation and navigational tools combined with tilt hydraulic steering makes this helm particularly comfortable. The spacious mid-cabin berth provides privacy and is tucked neatly below the sliding and lockable cabin door. Porthole windows and a skylight keep the sea breezes flowing in and out of the well-appointed galley. Granulon counter tops and a molded sink enclose an alcohol / electric single-burner stove and dual voltage refrigerator. The dinette converts to a full V-berth. The head, which is naturally lit by a screened porthole window provides a hand held shower, molded fiberglass sink, and vanity with Granulon counter top and storage.
- Roomy Cabin Forward Convertible Dinette/V-Berth Under-Seat Storage Port Side Galley Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Mid-Cabin Double Berth
- Molded Cabinet Solid Surface Counters Integrated Sink Electric Cooktop Origo Microwave Oven Norcold Refrigerator
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Stainless Steel Bow Rail Hardtop Spacious Cockpit Dry Stored No Bottom Paint
- Factory Hardtop Rocket Launchers Opening Windshield Starboard Helm Helm and Companion Seats Lighted Livewell Tackle Storage Cockpit Bolsters Under-gunwale Rod Storage Fold-down Transom Bench Seat Transom Door Raw Water Washdown Insulated Fish Boxes
- Electronics & Navigation
- Danforth High Speed Compass Garmin 160 Blue Fishfinders Garmin 128 GPS Standard Horizon VHF Radio Clarion CD Sound with Remote
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 225-hp Suzuki 2-Stroke Engines - new in 2003 470 hours Power Windlass Trim Tabs 30-amp Shore Power
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.