- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9M
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sas Sea Lady is a 54' Crosswater Power Cat offering a 2 stateroom, 2 head layout and a massive salon. She is extremely fuel efficient and is set up for extended time on the hook. Everything about this power cat screams fun and comfort.
The sellers have completed their cruising, so they are now offering Sas Sea Lady for sale.
Sas Sea Lady was recently displayed in Trawler Fest Baltimore and received rave reviews. She is an awesome boat that needs to be seen in person to really appreciate how fun and comfortable she is!
- 54' Crosswater Overview
- Sas Sea Lady is a 54' Crosswater Power Cat offering a 2 stateroom, 2 head layout and a massive salon. She is extremely fuel efficient and is set up for extended time on the hook. Everything about this power cat screams fun and comfort. The sellers have completed their cruising, so they are now offering Sas Sea Lady for sale. Sas Sea Lady was recently displayed in Trawler Fest Baltimore and received rave reviews. She is an awesome boat that needs to be seen in person to really appreciate how fun and comfortable she is!
- 54' Crosswater Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the salon through the double sliding teak & glass doors from the huge covered aftdeck, you will find a stairwell to the enclosed flybridge starboard aft, lounger chairs and a loveseat to starboard, a starboard side access door starboard forward, the galley port forward and a wrap-around settee port aft. The master stateroom is located starboard forward and the guest stateroom is located port forward. Each engine room is accessed through deck hatches in the aftdeck. On the flybridge deck, there is a large tender deck aft and an observation deck forward with wide side decks.
- 54' Crosswater Accommodations
- Sas Sea Lady offers a master stateroom on the main deck with a queen berth and ensuite head and a guest stateroom with a queen berth and ensuite head.
- 54' Crosswater Salon
- The huge salon offers a loveseat and two lounge chairs (presently in storage), carpet, opening side and aft windows, blinds, a large RCA flat screen TV and Bose surround sound stereo system, double sliding teak & holly doors aft, starboard side deck access door and a wrap-around settee and table port aft.
- 54' Crosswater Galley
- The galley is located port forward in the salon. - 4 under-counter Frigoboat refrigerator/freezers - GE profile trash compactor - Wolf 4-burner gas cooktop and oven - Fisher & Paykel dish washer - GE Spacemaker microwave oven - U-Line icemaker - Double stainless steel sinks - Granite counter tops - Vinyl teak & holly sole - Dumb waiter to the flybridge - Magma stainless steel BBQ grill on the aftdeck
- 54' Crosswater Dining
- Dining space is available at the salon settee or the flybridge settee.
- 54' Crosswater Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is located starboard forward on the main deck and offers a centerline queen size berth, 2 side windows and a side hatch, hanging locker, storage shelves and drawers, reading lights, carpet, Sharp flat screen TV, DirecTV HD satellite TV receiver ans an ensuite head with Jacuzzi style tub and shower, Corian countertop and Vacuflush head.
- 54' Crosswater Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom is port forward on the main deck and offers a queen size berth, reading light, dresser, mirror, storage cabinets, carpet and an ensuite head and separate shower.
- 54' Crosswater Laundry
- - GE Spacemaker washer and dryer
- 54' Crosswater Flybridge
- The enclosed flybridge offers a full helm forward with electronics as described in the electronics section of this brochure, a navigation desk, side deck access doors on each side, a very large settee aft with a hi/lo teak table, a wet bar starboard aft and internal stairs from the salon starboard aft. There is a large tender deck aft and an observation deck forward with direct access to the foredeck. There is also a custom made portable wing station.
- 54' Crosswater Aftdeck
- The covered aftdeck offers a non-skid deck, wetbar port forward, dayhead with shower, same level side deck access, steps down to each swimplatform, 3 rod holders, 2 Penn down rigger mounts, Magma stainless steel BBQ grill and a teak table with six teak chairs.
- 54' Crosswater Audio/Visual Equipment
- - KVH Tracvision 4 satellite TV system - RCA flat screen TV in the salon - Bose surround sound stereo system in the salon - DirecTV HD satellite TV receiver in the salon and master stateroom - Sharp flat screen TV in the master stateroom - Bose speakers throughout the boat with remote controls in the salon and flybridge
- 54' Crosswater Electronics
- - Ritchie Powerdamp Plus magnetic compass - Raymarine Radar - Raymarine E120 chart plotter - Raymarine M1500 ship's computer monitor - Raymarine ST60 wind and depth gauges - Raymarine ST8002 SmartPilot autopilot - Icom IC-M602 VHF - Icom IC-M422 VHF in the aftdeck wetbar
- 54' Crosswater Electrical System
- - Phasor 10.5 kW generator with 399 hours - 2 X Xantrex SW Plus 4024 inverters - Outback Power Systems solar panel controller - 6 X solar panels - Newmar Three Phase PT-14 14 amp battery charger - Blue Sea Systems electrical panel and DC multimeters - Glendinning Cablemaster shore cord system
- 54' Crosswater Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- - Twin Cummins 6bta 5.9M3 370 hp main engines - ZF 220 gearboxes - ZF MicroCommander electronic engine controls - Fuel manifold - Racor 1000Ma fuel filters for the main engines - Racor 500Ma fuel filter for the generator - Dual MaxPower bow thrusters - Marine Air Systems air conditioning system (Six 16,000 btu units) - J. Eberspacher Esslinger diesel fired heating system - Spectra 10gph watermaker - Vacuflush heads - Hart Systems Tank Tender holding tank gauge - 10 gallon water heater
- 54' Crosswater Deck Equipment
- - Lewmar anchor windlass with foot controls (2012) - CQR 115lb anchor - Fortress spare anchor - Fortress FX-23 spare anchor aft with 20' 5/16" anchor chain and 200' 5/8" nylon rode - Aluminum rails - Stainless steel deck hardware - Non-skid decks - Saltwater and fresh water washdowns - Built-in foredeck benchseat - Foredeck under-deck lockers - Aluminum hinged mast - Lewmar 40 electric winch on starboard aftdeck - 4 X underwater lights - Stainless steel swim ladder
- 54' Crosswater Tender
- - Avon 9' RIB - Yamaha 15hp outboard - Steelhead Marine SM1000R davit
- 54' Crosswater Safety & Fire Protection
- - Fire extinguishers - Seven Lorex engine room and deck security cameras - ITT Jabsco searchlight - McMurdo Pains Wessex 406 EPIRB - Water Witch, Inc. Waterwatch multi-bilge alert system
- 54' Crosswater Exclusions
- - Stressless chairs in the salon - Sellers' personal belongings
- 54' Crosswater Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or email@example.com.