- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Model 350-Q 235-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW LOWER PRICE. EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY OWN A CLASSIC 1975 CHRIS-CRAFT 33 COHO, AN ABSOLUTE MUST TO CONSIDER.WINTER STORAGE PAID FOR -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Chris-Craft Model 350-Q 235-hp Gas Inboard Engine's (Approx 580-Hours on Port Engine & 475-Hours on Starboard). Both engines "brand-new electronic ignition distributors",rebuilt fuel pumps, plus spare set of rebuilt fuel pumps, 2013, port transmission rebuilt 2013, DECK -engine hatches re-cored 2013, all bow deck fittings re-chromed 2013, anchor and fittings powdercoated 2013, brand-new custom cockpit seating with Sunbrella cushions that converts into avery large aft sunpad. Halon re-certified 2013,cabin extinguisher new 2013. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Upper & Lower Helm Stations, Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top w/Enclosure, Garmin 182C (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Custom "PlasDeck" On Gunnels & Forward Deck, Numerous Custom Updates (see brokers notes & full specs for complete details), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Tastefully updated by current owner, offering a turn-key package! Engine's majored (documented) in 1996 & 1999. Recent engine maintenance; New carburetors, new electronic ignition distributors, plug's, wire's, fuel-water separators, rebuilt fuel pumps w/additional set of rebuilt pumps. Cabin remodeled w/refinishing of wood trim, new upholstery in settee, new curtains & cornice boards, custom companionway step, stainless steel glass door refrigerator in galley. Brand new canvas, and spare propellers included!
- Forward Stateroom w/V-Berth, Privacy Door, (2) Hanging Storage Lockers, Drawer Storage Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Salon w/Settee to Starboard (Converts to Bunk-Bed's), L-Shaped Settee to Port (Converts to Berth) Lower Helm Station Forward to Starboard Note: Interior Upgrades ... New Upholstery, New Cornice Boards, New Curtains, Custom Companionway Step
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator (New Stainless Model w/Glass-Front Door) Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin 182C (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter
- (2) Batteries Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Forward Deck Anchor Mount Spotlight "PlasDeck" Upgrade on Gunnels & Forward Deck Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Intake Vents Re-Chromed Updated Full-Beam Transom Seat Folding Deck Chairs Engine Hatches Re-Cored 2013 All Bow Deck Fittings Re-Chromed 2013 Anchor & Fittings Powdered Coated 2013 Brand New Custom Cockpit Seating w/Sunbrella Cushions (Bench Slides Forward as a Sun-Pad)
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System (Re-Certified 2013) Cabin Extinguisher New 2013 Bottom Paint (Fresh Spring 2013) (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Spare Propellers Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top w/Full Enclosure (NEW) OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS SEPTEMBER 2012 MARINE SURVEY
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo Directly at (734) 626-0556 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.