- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 46 diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WINDSONG is a very nice older B40. She has a 2003 Westerbeke engine, propane stove and good autopilot. Very nice mahogany interior. Her exterior wood is being stripped of varnish and cleaned. Her hull is OK but new Awlgrip would be a great addition to the boat. She has good basic electronics and many extras.
This is a fabulous price on a nice boat which has had some upgrades but needs a few more.
- WINDSONG II is a B40 Custom Yawl and has the Bermuda 40 offshore layout mahogany interior that sleeps 6, with separate a Head, Master Stateroom and Galley.
- HULL and DECK
- Blue Awlgrip topsides White Dec and House with Light Blue nonskid molded in working surfaces Gold cove stripe Single White boot stripe Blue bottom Varnished Teak exterior wood Construction: Solid handlaid fiberglass hull reinforced with additional laminations in all stress areas. Deck is set in a 6" flange that is molded into the hull, fiberglassed and bolted to form a permanent hull/deck joint. External lead keel - is fastened with stainless steel bolts Bronze centerboard - is operated by a worm gear with override in case of grounding. Varnished teak rub rail with stainless steel cap Deck Features and Equipment : Stainless steel bow pulpit and stern pulpit, and stanchions with lifelines & gates Stainless steel cowl vents on varnished teak dorade boxes Two double opening deck hatches with frosted tops Varnished teak hatch boxes, hand rails, and exterior trim (currently being stripped & cleaned 7/2013) (3) Cowl vents Deck prisms Hinckley dinghy chock
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming has winch handle pockets Opening seats/sail locker - Watertight hatches with gutters and seat locks Cockpit Dodger Cockpit Awning Cockpit Cushions Teak cockpit sole grate Edson pedestal steering – Stainless steel destroyer type wheel Stainless steel binnacle and stainless steel binnacle guard Instruments easily viewed on forward bulkhead Helmsman seat
- HELM & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Simrad AP27 Autopilot Garmin GBR21 GPS Raytheon 20XX Radar Furuno 2510 VHF Standard Horizon 1000C VHF Ritchie 5” binnacle compass Autohelm Speed Autohelm Depth Autohelm Windspeed Constellation 5” Compass – Cockpit binnacle
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- The Interior accommodations sleep 6 comfortably in two cabin areas with separate Head. The Galley and Nav area is aft with convenient access to the cockpit. Varnished mahogany interior with white overhead Varnished teak and holly sole Built-in varnished mahogany hand rails outboard in main salon and galley Ports outboard port and starboard with curtains FORWARD CABIN (Forwardmost): Solid mahogany door provides a private cabin V-berth arrangement with insert to form a double berth . Seat between V-Berths Shelves port and starboard outboard berths Bureau storage port Hanging locker starboard Large cabintop hatch – Additional light and ventilation with screen (2) Opening ports - Additional light and ventilation HEAD (Next aft to port): Vanity with “White” formica countertop "Telephone type" shower Stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressure water Wilcox Crittendon “Skipper” marine head to aluminum holding tank Hamper Linen locker Drawer storage Medicine cabinet with mirror Opening portlight. The full-width MAIN SALON : Across from the Head, forward starboard is a hanging locker and locking liquor cabinet. Port and starboard the full-width salon has port and starboard transom pull-out settee/berths with pilot berths over outboard. There are 3 storage drawers under each of the four berths. There is also shelf storage outboard the pilot berths. Mahogany drop-leaf dining table is centerline Ports outboard port and starboard with curtains Overhead opening hatch 12-volt lighting U-shaped GALLEY Aft : White Formica countertop Ports outboard port and starboard with curtains Aft companionway steps with engine access behind Companionway hatch to cockpit – easy access, extra light and ventilation Galley To Port: Force 10 gimbaled 3-burner propane stove with oven Stove cover matches countertop and provides extra work space Aft double stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressure water Dome light over sink Storage shelves and lockers outboard 12-volt light Galley Starboard: Top-accessed Grunert bin refrigeration with deep freeze – cold plate, engine driven Plenty of counter space Area aft to hang foul weather gear Dome light over icebox Starboard galley doubles as NAV AREA: Nav instruments Chart locker over countertop White light above nav station/ice box
- SAILS and RIGGING
- Aluminum main and mizzen masts. Metal mast with internal reef lines (1992) Standing rigging: 1 x 19 stainless steel wire to swaged terminals Hood Sea Furl, drum and swivel (2) Snatch blocks (2) Screw eye deck blocks Winch handles Spinnaker pole Harken 4:1 traveler WINCHES: (2) #28 ST – Barient (4) Halyard winches (2 with brake) (2) #5 South Coast auxiliary (1) Main sheet winch SAILS: Main – with cover Mizzen – North, with cover Genoa - North Spinnaker Storm Jib Mizzen Staysail
- Separate 12-volt DC systems: Separate battery banks - engine starting and house accessories 100 amp alternator on engine with automatic regulator for house batteries Separate engine start 30 amp alternator 12-volt circuit breakers and panel Automatic cut-off switches for house and engine starting circuits 40 Amp Constavolt – West Marine Shore power 30-amp cord
- 2003 Westerbeke 46 FWC diesel engine with 2,861 hrs (8/2013 ) 2:1 reduction gear Max 3-blade prop Raycor fuel filter Centerboard is housed within main salon drop-leaf table. Hot water is heated by engine. Pressure water Automatic bilge pump Manual bilge pump Sump pump Halon automatic fire systems – forward compartment and in engine room (2) Horizontal old-style propane tanks Aluminum holding tank - with Y-valve and deck pump out fitting
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Boarding ladder (2) Horseshoe life rings with brackets (3) Fire Extinguishers Flotation cushions Fenders and docklines (2) Fenderboards Boat hook Emergency tiller Bosun’s Chair Lensref permanent radar reflector Firdel Blipper radar reflector Lens(2) Boom slings Lexan kickboards Charcoal grill Wire cutters Garden hose Deck brush Engine spare parts kit GROUND TACKLE : Ideal electric Windlass to anchor roller 35# CQR anchor Fortress secondary anchor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: email@example.com om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART-FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378