- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Grady White is one of the original little battleships Grady White made and became a great small boat capable of running offshore. This boat has been repowered with Mercury T/175 Optimax engines in 2008. The boat shows very well and is well maintained. It is still owned by its original owner. The boat has had some upgrades over the years to keep it in great condition.
- Vessel Details
- Live Well Fresh Water Bait Prep Center Salt Water Wash 7 Tackle Drawers Trim Tabs Anchor Locker w/Danforth and 200' Line Fish Box Hardtop w/ Electronics Box, Rocket Launcher, Spreader Lights New 2013 Full Enclosure 2010 New Coaming Pads Stainless Steel Props Outriggers Engine Synchronization Gauge 4 Life Jackets 2 Fire Extinguishers Engine Covers Winter Helm Cover Cushions for Bait Prep and Fish Box Lid
- Helm & Electronics
- Icom VHF M-59 Icom VHF M-422 Epirb Raytheon SL-70 4 KW 48 Mile LCD Radar Furuno GPS GP-31 Raymarine Color Chartplotter RC 435 Lowrance LCD Fishfinder X 136
- Engine Details & Electrical
- The boat was repowered in 2008 with new T/175 Mercury Optimax Mercury smart craft gauges show RPM Trim Engine hrs. Fuel flow 3 Batteries 3 Battery Switches Battery Charger Shore power cord
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.