- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
World class flybridge sportfisherman is impressive blend of modern design, quality construction, and edge performance. The 47 has a large cockpit for its size. Teak cockpit and teak covering boards are kept in like new condition, the engine room is meticulous.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the large cockpit trimmed in teak there is a bait prep station w/freezer. Transom live well and large refrigerated fish boxes in the deck w/ Eskimo ice machine built in on the port side, As you walk into the salon there is L-shaped sofa, with L-shaped dinette to the starboard forward side, the galley is forward port side, w/subzero refrigerated drawers as well as subzero freezer drawers. As you continue forward down the steps there is a guest head on port side w/ large shower stall, head, and vanity, on starboard side there is a washer/dryer, and guest stateroom also on the starboard side the stateroom has 2 bunks with a double bunk aft. The master stateroom has an island bed and private bathroom. The flybridge is large for a boat this size lounge to the port side and lounge in front of the helm. The helm has 2 custom chairs and the visibility is very good from the helm.
- Main Salon
- L-shaped sofa w/storage under the cushions Dinette w/l-shape sofa Flat screen TV w/ entertainment center Stereo system / speakers, Sirius radio ready Ice maker Salon lights Blinds
- 2 Burner stove Microwave Sink w/garbage disposal Wet bar Subzero refrigerator 2 drawers Subzero freezer 2 drawers Plenty of cabinet space
- Master Stateroom
- Island bed TV Cedar lined closet Plenty of closet space Large enclosed shower Vac u flush head Vanity sink
- Guest Stateroom
- 2 Bunks Double bunk aft 3 Drawers under bunks Closet
- Transom door International fighting chair w/rocket launcher Cockpit port and starboard lockers under gunnels Cockpit freezer Bait prep station w/ tackle drawers Transom live well / fishbox Large fish boxes in the deck port and starboard. w/ Eskimo ice machine on the port side Cockpit fish box freezer Salt water wash Fresh water wash
- Electronics & Helm
- Sea 156 VHF in salon Icom mic in salon Furuno FCV 292 color sounder Furuno Radar Furuno RD-30 NorthStar 6000i chart plotter Back up NorthStar 952X chart plotter Robertson auto pilot AP22 Sea 156 VHF Sea 235 SSB Icom m-604 VHF ACR spot light with remote Tracvision Windlass Alarm system Compass
- 50 Amp Shore Service Westerbeke Generator 12 KW Battery Charger Inverter 4 Battery Switches
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engines were Majored fall of 2012 the motors have 1,700 Hour with approx. 40 hours SMOH Block heater Fuel primer pump port and starboard Fuel transfer pump Oil change system Emergency pumps Halon Fans in each corner forward Dual Racor filters each engine Engine room cameras
- Broker's Comments
- The boat shows very well, and is in excellent condition. Must see!!
- Teak covering boards Teak deck Trim tabs Transom door Rupp riggers triple spreaders Fiberglass hardtop w/ EZ2CY 3 side enclosure Teaser reels Reverse cycle air condition/heat Hot water heater Central vac Macerator Washer/dryer Dripless shaft logs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.