- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This immaculate boat has everything you can ask for in an express boat. Including the Grady White name.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Staring at the stern there are two Yamaha 225 outboards. The stern has a tuna door that can double as an easy access from a floating is dock. Then you have the cockpit. Forward of that is the helm area with seating port and starboard. The helm is center line forward. To the port is the entrance to the inside. The steps lead down to a very nice size living quarters. There is a galley to the port side along with an entertainment system. On the starboard side there is the head and shower. Forward of that is a dinette. All the way forward is a v bunk. Aft in the living quarters is a double sized bed.
- The main salon is down
- The Galley is on the port side. It features: Electric Double Burner Stove Stainless Sink Samsung Microwave
- The deck is factory nonskid, there is a tuna door, rocket launcher / fighting gimble, side rod storage, in deck fish box, and in transom. There is an aft folding seat, tackle lockers, giant live well, sink and rigging station, drink box / cooler. There are molded seats that face aft and forward. There is a factory hard top with 3 sided enclosure. Outriggers with spreaders, a center rigger, rocket launcher on hard top legs, bowrail.
- Electronics & Helm
- There Is A Radio Box Molded In The Hard Top, and A Pop Up Box In The Dash. Yamaha Gauges KVH Trac Vision / Sat TV Furuno Navnet/ Radar , Sounder, GPS Furuno RD30 Water Temp, Depth, GPS Icom VHF Simrad Auto Pilot Kenwood Stereo With Remote
- Engine Details & Electrical
- Twin Yamaha 225`S 69K LF225TXILB 30 Amp Dockside Service Generator 12 Volt System Batteries Charger 12 Spreader Lights Windshield Wipers Marine Air AC Windlass Anchor Puller
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.