- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Motivated Seller – Call With Offers!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Salon is accessed through a sliding glass door from the spacious cockpit. Inside is a full-beam Salon with an L-shaped beige leatherette sofa (with two built-in recliners). To starboard is a Hi-Lo Teak cocktail table that opens to double as a dining table. To port in the aft corner of the salon is a custom cherry wood entertainment center with a Panasonic TV. A custom liquor cabinet is built-in behind one of the lower cabinet doors, while the other door houses electronic entertainment components. The location of the TV allows for excellent viewing from the salon sofa. The large salon side windows flood the interior with plenty of natural sunlight. Wood blinds are installed on all salon windows. The enormous U-shaped Galley is forward of the salon and has a built-in breakfast bar with two padded stools. It has cherry wood cabinetry, black composite solid counter tops, and hardwood floors. Ample storage is provided by upper storage cabinets and under counter drawer storage. The raised Pilothouse is located forward of the galley and up 2 steps. The centerline steering station has a wraparound helm console, overhead electronics module and black swivel captain’s chair with tilt back. An L-shaped beige leatherette settee is to port and a custom crescent shaped table with black composite solid top identical to the galley counter top. Inside access to the Flybridge is between the galley and pilothouse. Six easy steps with hand rail lead up to the flybridge. A starboard pilothouse side door provides safe access to the foredeck and the walkaround side decks. There is good visibility from all angles. At the bottom of a curved stairway on the starboard side is a dual entry guest head. This head is equipped with a Sealand Vacu-Flush freshwater toilet, vanity and sink with storage underneath, and a shower stall with glass bi-fold doors. The VIP Stateroom is located forward and features a queen size bed with two storage drawers underneath, cedar-lined hanging lockers port and starboard, and a Panasonic LCD TV and VCR. There is a separate air conditioning unit with digital controls. Aft and to port is the Guest Stateroom with upper and lower single berths and a hanging locker. Located amidships is the full-beam Master Stateroom. This large suite features walk around queen bed athwartships to the starboard wall, two large cedar-lined hanging lockers, a night stand with lamp, a large screen Sharp LCD TV and Panasonic DVD player and a 5-drawer storage chest to starboard. A separate air conditioning unit has digital controls. Malber stacked washer and separate dryer are concealed. The ensuite Master Head is to port. One side has a Sealand Vacu-Flush freshwater toilet and the other section has a tub/shower unit. Each section is hidden behind frosted glass doors for privacy. Between the two sections are a vanity and sink with two lower storage cabinets. The Flybridge is protected by a full Bimini top both fore and aft of the radar arch and a four-sided isinglass enclosure with U-Zips. There is loads of guest seating both port and starboard and the forward guest seat swivels both fore and aft. To starboard is a wet bar with large icemaker and refrigerator and storage cabinet. The helm is forward and to port. There is a 600 lb. Marquipt low-profile davit aft of the flybridge with dinghy chocks mounted on the aft overhang.
- Sub-Zero under counter refrigerator Sub-Zero under counter freezer with icemaker Princess 3-burner glass top electric stove Sharp carousel 2 convection-microwave oven Built-in Black & Decker coffeemaker Broan trash compactor G.E. Dishwasher Double sink Pressurized freshwater system Raritan 20 Gallon hot water heater
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Maxwell 3500 electric windlass with remote controls and deck pad controls 45 lb. Delta stainless steel anchor with 10 ft. chain & rope rode Stainless steel anchor chute with roller Marquipt 600 lb. low profile davit with chocks Bow and side safety rails Navigation and anchor lights Jabsco remote controlled searchlight Transom gate Integrated fiberglass swim platform with boarding ladder Starboard wing door for side and foredeck access Cockpit ladder to flybridge Flybridge deck carpets Electric horn Flybridge helm chair Windshield wipers and washers Windshield shade cover Bow sunpad cushion with cover Aft deck and flybridge tables Dockside freshwater system Transom freshwater shower Flybridge cockpit shade overhang
- The spacious cockpit measures approximately 12' 10" by 6' 6". There are molded steps on each side for boarding safety. Cockpit carpet Starboard transom gate leads to 5’ wide swim platform. Direct engine room access through large hatch in cockpit floor Cockpit table 8’ 6” sliding glass door to salon Flybridge access is via a ladder to starboard (in addition to inside steps next to pilothouse)
- Kohler 17 kw generator with full sound shield Charles Iso-Boost 50 isolation transformer (2) Charles 12 Volt 60 amp automatic battery chargers Glendinning cablemaster with 50 amp cord / 50 feet (4) 12 Volt 8D batteries for engines and house Battery isolation switches (4)Dedicated 12 Volt batteries for bow thruster (24 volt system) (1) 24 Volt battery charger 50 Amp power receptacle on bow with 50 amp cord “Links” 1000 battery condition monitor system Separate 12 Volt generator battery
- Navigation & Electronics
- Flybridge Helm Station: Raytheon RL70 radar display Raytheon RC350 GPS plotter Raytheon autopilot remote Raytheon 220 VHF radio Ritchie compass QL bow thruster control Raytheon ST60 Tri-Data repeater Analog engine displays Twin Disc electronic engine controls AM/FM/CD player Clarion Volvo digital engine Pilothouse Steering Station: Raytheon RL70 radar display Raytheon RC350 GPS plotter Raytheon autopilot remote Raytheon 220 VHF radio Ritchie compass QL Bow thruster control Raytheon ST60 Tri-Data repeater Analog engine displays Twin Disc electronic engine controls AM/FM/CD player Volvo digital engine displays Twin-Disc electronic engine controls
- Entertainment Equipment
- Panasonic TV in salon Panasonic TV DVD in Master Panasonic LCD TV in VIP KVH Satellite TV with Direct TV HD receivers - Salon & Master Kenwood AM/FM/CD on flybridge with changer in salon AM/FM/CD Player in Master
- Mechanical & Engineering
- Aqua Air reverse cycle air conditioning with digital controls throughout. (4 units) bow thruster with twin 3-blade props Bennett trim tabs with 42”x 12” blades and double rams Sea-Land Vacu-Flush freshwater heads Two 50 gallon poly holding tanks with Y-valves, macerator, overboard discharge and deck pump-out Fireboy Halon fire control system Sea Strainers and sea cocks Oil change system Engine synchronizer Racor 1000MA fuel filters with gauges/main engines Racor fuel filter/generator (2) High water bilge alarms (3) Automatic bilge pumps Hydraulic steering Automatic bilge blowers w/manual activation in engine room * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Caribe Tender and 15 HP Yamaha Outboard is not part of sale or personal items of owners.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.