- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4BTA 3.9 - M
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fully outfitted, pocket battlewagon for your consideration. She is fully outfitted with all the 1st class features, upgrades, and Cummins DIESEL power. She has been carefully maintained, and a recent survey is available. Check her features and give me a call. Offers are encouraged, and will be considered.
She's a machine totally designed and precisely built for one purpose: Offshore trophy fishing. Fast and dry. Plenty of working room, storage, bait and fish boxes.
- Bomar hatch Counter top Drawers and storage Galley sink Microwave oven
- Electric head w/holding tank and Y-valve Floor, non-skid surface Medicine cabinet Mirror Receptacle, 110V GFI Shower sump Sink with countertop Storage cabinets Towel rack Shower, pressurized
- Bonded and mechanically fastened hull, deck and liner Fiberglass encapsulated stringer system NMMA Certified Solid fiberglass hull
- Deck & Cockpit
- Cockpit lighting, indirect Dockside electric hookup Freshwater washdown Rod holders (4) Rod racks under gunwale Saltwater washdown Scuppers w/flaps Self-bailing cockpit Storage areas Tackle cabinet/seat
- Electronics & Helm
- Compass Dual controls Electronics compartment, dash, flush mount Helm & companion chair Stainless steel steering wheel Trim tab switches VDO instrumentation Weather-protected switches and instruments Windshield w/opening vents, wiper Simrad Auto Pilot AP 11 Icom VHF Furuno Radar 1761 Mark 3 Furuno FCV 582L sounder Furuno GPS Navigator –tower station Furuno GPS/WASS GP-32 – lower station NorthStar 6100l – lower station Datamarine DART speed/depth/ water temp -tower station EPIRB: A Satellite 406 is mounted on the tower.
- AC/DC electrical distribution panel Battery paralleling switch Batteries, heavy-duty marine (3) Bonded electrical system Circuit breaker protected throughout Color-coded wiring system Lighting 12V High Water Alarm Navigation lights, international Receptacles 110V duplex, GFI 30 AMP shore power w/cord Westerbeke 5.0 BCD Generator w/ 300 hrs SONY AM/FM/CD unit is mounted in the cabin Synchronizer: Glendinning automatic synchronizer Air conditioning Cruisair unit with reverse cycle heating. 7,000 BTU unit. SMX II Refrigerator: 12/24 volt Microwave: GE 120-volt turntable Spotlight: A Jabsco dual lamp
- Acoustic and thermal insulation Algae-X Fuel Optimization System (diesel) Bilge pumps (3) w/ indicator lights Bilge, mildew-resistant finish Double stainless steel hose clamps below waterline Engine alarm system Engine hatch lift, power Fire extinguisher, halon, automatic Fuel filter/water separators Fuel line, flexible Fuel tanks, Marine aluminum Mufflers Rub rail, heavy duty Rudders, SS (inboard) Seacocks on all thru-hulls below waterline Seawater intake strainer, heavy-duty bronze Shafts, heavy duty stainless steel Struts, heavy duty bronze Stuffing boxes, bronze, dripless Transmissions, hydraulic Transom zincs, fully bonded Vibration-absorbing engine mounts Water system, pressurized Drive: Conventional Inboard
- Anchor locker, bow access Deck, diamond non-skid Deck hardware, stainless steel, thru-bolted Dual air horns 2 bow cleats 2 hawse pipes 2 spring line cleats 2 stern cleats 2 bow chocks Stainless steel bow rail Standard helm deck seating Transom Live well Rocket launchers Fighting Chair Life raft Led spreader lights
- Broker's Comments
- Turn the key, and head out to sea. The preferred Cummins Diesel package gives you the speed, range and economy needed. There are no surprises here, just a nice boat.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: RJ Melton @ (609) 351-5690 OR EMAIL email@example.com BOAT IS LOCATED IN: Belmar, NJ