- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the Lowest priced 35 Bertram on the market. Bullet proof Cat 3208 Diesels. She is fish rigged, and ready to go. The sea trial after launch this spring showed all systems OK, the speed verified, no smoke, and 2800 rpm. All the maintenance is up to date, and a current favorable survey is available. The owner has his eyes on the next boat, and says SELL. Give me a call.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeps five owners and guests in one Stateroom for a total of five berths. One Head with shower. Open Salon with Galley to port; Couch to starboard; Companionway leads to Head and shower stall; Hanging locker to port; V-berth in bow.
- Main Salon and Galley
- Convertible dinette Custom sofa w/ storage TV Cabinets Air conditioning / heater with controls Stereo system w/ speakers Refrigerator Electric stove Carpeting Microwave oven
- Master Stateroom & Head
- V-berth (forward) Air conditioning / heater Hanging locker
- Anchor davit Spreader lights Navigation lights Single search light Anchor w/ 200' lines Teak covering boards Life jackets Flybridge cover Flybridge curtain Coast Guard Approved Safety Package Salt water, pressure deck wash down system
- Fishing Equipment
- Fully equipped and ready to fish or cruise! Gin pole Cockpit sink (6) Rod holders Large fish box w/ macerator Outriggers Live fish well Fighting chair Custom rocket launcher
- Electronics & Helm
- Upper Helm model Autopilot Furuno GPS Depth sounder Danforth compass Furuno 1650 chart plotter VHF radio Dytek sea temp Electronics boxes Furuno 24nm radar 582 Color fish finder
- Engine Details, Electrical, & Mechanical Equipment
- Dependable 3208 Caterpillar power. Well maintained! Trim tabs Fuel filters 4-Blade props Fire extinguisher Oil pressure alarm Engine synchronizers Reverse cycle air conditioning Twin 320 hp. Diesel I/B 1987 Caterpillar 3208T's w/ 2600 hrs. Bilge pumps Battery alarm Bilge blowers Wheel steering Oil temperature alarm Bridge engine controls Engine temperature alarm Dockside cables Automatic battery charger Westerbeke generator w/ 60 hrs. 12v DC electrical system 110v AC electrical system
- Brokers Comments
- Nicely kept 35' Bertram. Owner has had all maintenance up to date and has had the same mechanic for eleven years. A complete spring detailing has been done and she is ready for her new owner. Current owner is moving to other family interests. This is a chance to own a solid vessel for a low investment. You won’t be disappointed here, give me a call, I am happy to answer any questions.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.