- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Azimut Yachts, the Largest Mega Yacht Builder in the World, set a lofty goal when they envisioned “S” series.
The resolved that the “S” series will be an all-inclusive yacht with more features combined than of any other style of yachts in the market. They achieved this by presenting a yacht that is more commonly known as the Ferrari of yachts as well as the comfort and roominess of a fly bridge style yacht. “In short – PERFECTION”
The 62S’s interior has gone even further by developing an interior that achieves the needs of the North American market of having a living area next to a beautiful high tech galley. – “The art of indulgence, perfected.”
- POST DELIVERY ADDITIONS
- Wireless yacht controller for helm and thrusters Extended hydraulic swim platform; Crew cabin BBQ and Fridge in aft cockpit Dishwasher Washer and dryer TV hi-lo system in main salon Video camera in engine room and aft cockpit Passerelle Black mesh windshield covers
- Exclusive décor including leather interior trim and window coverings
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Dual Raymarine E120 with 48” open array, GPS 9’ Zodiac Yachtline 275r Tender with 8hp Mercury outboard Wireless yacht controller for helm and thrusters Raymarine HD Satellite TV dome Bose Lifestyle Home Theatre with Surround Sound and integrated DVD player/sound processor/amplifier in main salon, lower salon and master suite 42” Aquos LCD Hi Def display in master suite and lower salon 32” LCD display in upper salon 19" Hi Def in VIP Stateroom
- REVIEW BY YACHTING MAGAZINE
- "This 62S is a shining example of everything a sport yacht should be: taut, sharp handling combined with an ability to cope with adverse conditions and, above all, an exciting ride. Sport yachts are all about excitement and emotion, and this new design combines these qualities in a superb way." "There is always the temptation to raise the profile to create more internal space, but inside the 62S there is all the luxurious living space that you need. This yacht is a great combination of the practical requirements of a fast motoryacht and modern styling." "Below there is another saloon, this one much more intimate but with a huge projection-screen TV that you can even connect with the chart plotter, allowing you to spend evenings planning the next day's route on the big screen. It can be a TV, film and PC screen as well so this becomes the de facto entertainment room. Adjacent is the beautifully equipped galley, which fulfills the needs of a gourmet cook." “This yacht was a joy to drive. It responded to my every command and felt lively..." "The Azimut 62S shows advanced design on both the style and technology fronts, but apart from that, I loved this boat for its pure emotion. The 62S reflects the maturity of the Azimut Sport range, a series of boats that just get better and better."
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.