- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sea Ray at its best!
This 2010 350 Sundancer has all the premium upgrades including MerCruiser 496 MPI 375 HP engines with DTS Axius joy stick control for her Bravo 3 drives.
This boat is ideal for anyone who needs to dock in tight places or likes to cruise.
The generator option, powers all the creature comforts away from the dock to make an extended stay on board with friends or family a pleasure.
All professionally maintained with great attention to detail.
This boat has only 107 hours and is in the water, turnkey and ready for her next happy owner!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- White Hull, Black Canvas Large swim platform with transom rumble seat. Upgraded engines and drives Full navigation package Full entertainment package
- Main Salon
- Spacious cabin with abundant storage Plenty of head room Master’s accommodations in a large V berth Galley mid ship Guest accommodations aft. Plenty of light Port hull shades Decorative pillow Vanity Mirrors Wood floors
- Large counter tops SS sink and facet SS Hand rails Independent lighting Microwave 110 outlets Stove and cook top Power vent Refrigeration Storage Under counter trash
- Master Stateroom
- Island style, double V berth w/electrically actuated mattress with back rest Hanging lockers Privacy curtains
- Guest Stateroom
- Mid ship Privacy curtain Mirrored bulk head Ultra leather seating converts to a double. Storage
- SS deck hardware Bow rails Plenty of grab rails Hatch and vents Non Skid surfaces Rumble seat in the transom Complete canvas package
- Electronics & Helm
- Helm provides a commanding view of all you survey Ease of access Comfortable seating Joy stick Axius control Radar Chart Plotter Instrument panel Horn Navigation lights Smart craft gauges DTS controls Power assist wheel
- Battery charger Battery switches Breaker panels (waterproof) Isolator AC/DC mains dist. Shore power 30 amp
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Merccruiser 496 Magnum MPI Bravo 3 dives DTS 375 HP 5.0 KW Generator
- Broker's Comments
- The boat is in pristine condition and is turn key to her next owner. The seller is ready to move on to his next boat and would like to field any reasonable offer. This is a brokered boat…No trades please.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.