- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Magnificent example of a great concept brought to life. Great layout, all the room in the world for family and friends. make this LOW HOUR, SINGLE OWNER vessel yours!!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter the warm salon through easy to use sliding glass doors. Comfortable social setting in salon is enhanced by stools set at the galley countertop. Galley just forward of salon consists of under-counter refrigeration/freezer space, dishwasher, microwave, and 3 burner stove that was never used. Galley, as the rest of the interior, looks like it was never used.
- Main Salon
- Overhead lighting Window treatments L-Shaped sofa Barrell chair 3 bar stools to galley countertop A/C – heat TV/stereo system
- Full under counter refrigeration/freezer Dishwasher 3 burner electric cooktop – never used!! Microwave SS sink Loads of storage
- Master Stateroom
- Island berth Stacks of drawers Cedar lined hanging lockers (2) En suite head, separate shower w/ bathtub Accent lighting Overhead lighting Reading lights TV/stereo system Custom pillows/fabrics
- Guest Stateroom
- Island berth Cedar lined hanging lockers Access door to head/shower TV/stereo system Custom pillows/fabrics
- Electronics & Helm
- Radar GPS Chartplotter Depthfinder VHF
- Windlass Spotlight
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 450 Cummins diamond series diesel engine – only 140 hours Kohler generator w/ sound shield
- Broker's Comments
- Extremely well cared for vessel – new Stamoy skin covers for bridge helm and seating areas. Owner wants this boat to sell – come with your offers!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.