- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Sea Ray 330 is clean in and out with full maintenance records available upon accepted offer.
Anything the boat required, her owners have done
The only item this boat requires is an updated mooring cover.
Many extra’s i.e. new carpets, new Bimini.
Exterior upholstery is all in top shape.
Compare this boat to any other 330 Sundancer on the market she stands above all the others.
Boat is priced to sell!
Her current owner is traveling and wants to make a deal.
- Main Salon
- U Shaped seating with a large table
- Mid ship galley, immaculate and hardly used All components are in top working order
- Master Stateroom
- Master is forward in a large island berth
- Guest Stateroom / Head
- Aft stateroom is a comfortable pull out couch
- Easy access all around
- Electronics & Helm
- Sea Ray Helm with Comfortable Bench Seating with Fully Functional Gauges and Electronics.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- These MerCruisers have been maintained by Top Yard Mechanics on Long Island North Shore. They Kick Right Over on Ignition Turn Key
- Brokers Comments
- Clean Boat Ready For Her New Owner! Seller would Like a Clean Deal!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.