Little Harbor 38
Ted Hood Designed!
Offshore cruiser racer! Winner or the Newport to Bermuda race.
Swing Keel, shallow draft.
Seller would like to field any reasonable offer.
If you are not familiar with the Little Harbor she is comparable to a Bristol 38.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Flag Blue Hull Sloop rig The vessel is very well cared for with no expense spared. Ted Hood designed and sailed this model for competitive offshore racing. She is sturdy and very sea kindly. Below deck are well lit and with comfortable accommodations.
- Upon enter the main saloon from the cockpit companionway; you are met with exquisite hard wood interior including mahogany and holly sole. Navigation station is opposite the galley on the aft bulk head. Mid ship features a large hard wood table that folds away incorporated into the slip keel gear. Twin queen size bunk port side leather seating opposite. Forward are V berth accommodations with privacy doors. The Galley has everything you need for long range cruising.
- Electronics & Helm
- Compass and tell tales
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Perkin 4108 diesel direct drive
- Broker's Comments
- Seller wistfully puts her on the market due to health. She is a beautiful boat turn key to her next owner. She is sailed every week! If you understand what Ted Hood brought to the design table… you will certainly appreciate the value of this sailing yacht.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.