If you are looking for a combination cruiser and fishing boat this is it.
Seller is on to his next boat.
Serious inquiries only.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Common sense boat! Rugged construction, economical operation, comfortable layout. Ease of access through out. Transom door, wide side decks. Good engine room access. Sea Kindly hull features full keel with full prop protection. Plenty of head room below. Quick steps up the ladder to a helm with pilots chair and seating for all your guests.
- Main Salon
- The main salon is accessed from the aft cockpit. Two steps to a well light cabin and galley and dinette. Galley offers all that you need for a long cruise. Her dinette is large spacious with ease of access all around the table. When meals are done dinette converts to a large comfortable bunk.
- Conveniently located right off the companionway to the aft deck. Plenty of light and fresh air. Stove and cook top, refrigeration and micro wave.
- Master Stateroom and Head
- The Master stateroom on this vessel compares to that of a vessel of at least 50’ vessel. Large island bed with plenty of walk around room, vanity seating. Private access to a large well lit and well ventilated head. Hard bunk head and privacy door. Storage for all your gear with clutter.
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest stateroom is located converts from the dinette on the aft bulk head.
- Open cockpit plan Wide side decks Bow area is easily accessed with substantial bow rails.
- Electronics and Helm
- Quick steps up the ladder to a helm with pilots chair and seating for all your guests. Starboard helm seating and bench seating for your guest along the port side. Commanding view all around. Radar arch and canvas Bimini Full bridge canvas covers.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- The single engine Yanmar sips fuel, while a Vetus bow thruster makes closer quarter docking simple Yanmar 370 HP diesel with full keel 615 hours Bow thruster
- Broker's Remarks
- If you are looking for a great cruiser that is sea kindly, comfortable and sip fuel this is it! Immaculately maintained inside and out with no expense spared on maintenance. She is turnkey and ready for survey. Seller is moving up and would like to move her now!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.