- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MPI 300
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Another of Pursuit’s multi use thoroughbreds. Fish it on Saturday and take the family for a cruise on Sunday. This Pursuit has very low hours for her age and comes with air conditioning and a great electronics package. The owner’s plans have changed…come have a look.
- Main Salon
- Convertible dinette with varnished table top Teak and holly sole Port and starboard opening ports Ship’s electrical panel Enclosed head with shower VacuFlush toilet Lighted hanging locker Double berth forward 3 reading lamps Courtesy lamps
- Corian countertop Single burner electric cooktop with safety switch GE microwave Pressure hot and cold water Norcold refrigerator
- Swim Platform Stainless swim ladder Transom door Fold down stern seat 2 cockpit rod racks 4 cockpit rod holders Hardtop mounted rocket launchers Cockpit shower/wash down Clarion cockpit stereo speakers Dockside pressure water connection Raw water washdown Live well Upholstered cockpit seating Cockpit sink with hot and cold water 3 built in cockpit storage lockers Cockpit flood lights Cockpit courtesy lights Built in tackle center Simpson Lawrence windlass Delta plow anchor Stainless steel bow rail
- Electronics & Helm
- Icom VHF radio Furuno Nav Net Radar/GPS Clarion stereo controls Battery parallel switch Electric windshield wipers Port and Starboard windshield vents Engine synchronizer Electric windlass control Ritchie Compass Adjustable helm seat L-shaped companion seat Stereo speakers
- 2 X 110 shore power cables Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 X Mercruiser 350 MPI Mag. 300 HP each
- Broker's Comments
- There is very little time on this Pursuit. All systems are in good running order. It is ready for a new owner.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.