- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sea Ray 44 Sedan Bridge has big boat volume and comfort, yet fast and nimble for handling at the dock. Her current owner keeps the boat in one of New York’s premier marine facilities. She is in immaculate condition with no regard to cost for her maintenance.
Her interior floors are all covered with decorative protective covering.
The Sea Ray 44 Sedan Bridge is a well thought out yacht for the couple or family that likes to spend time on board.
Her diesel engines and navigation systems let you take extended cruises with confidence. Salon and sleeping accommodations provide all the comforts of home. She is immaculately kept.
- Main Salon
- Large sliding glass doors open to a well-lit salon. Leather couches face each other making for a social environment or a comfortable media/AV lounge. Large flat screen TV and sound systems for relaxation. Dining station is up with large U shaped seating and great view around.
- Galley is mid ship, center of the boat with full size refrigerator and large countertops to feed the crew. Plenty of storage, easy access, well lit and central to all the activity.
- Master Stateroom
- Located forward with a large Island bed Plenty of closets and storage Hard wood doors for privacy Private head and shower Full entertainment systems
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest accommodations are port side Plenty of storage Independent entertainment system Twin beds with filler cushions to make a large comfortable bed
- Board the vessel from a large swim platform through the transom door Large cockpit with overhead bridge extension to protect you from the elements. Large easy steps to the bridge. Easy to navigate cat walk to the fore deck. Wide open foredeck with accommodations for sun lounging and working tackle
- Electronics & Helm
- Classic Sea Ray helm station located centerline on the bridge 360° visibility Copilot chair, guest seating and table aft of the helm Sea Ray Navigator & Raymarine electronic systems provide all the vessel information to keep you informed while onboard
- Easy access to the main distribution panel in the salon All quality electrical components color coded and labeled. Shore power Battery charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins QSC 500 478 HP well maintained quiet and smooth Onan generator with remote start and fresh water cooling.
- Broker's Comments
- Of the boats on the market She is very clean and well maintained. She will sail through a survey without exceptions. Seller has found his next boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.