- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Tournament Winner-Bluewater Performer. 420 HP Yanmars-completely fish rigged-Continually upgraded and maintained. All top shelf equipment. This Henriques needs nothing. Come have a look, you won’t be disappointed.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- There is a stateroom forward with walk around queen. An overhead hatch provides ventilation and you will find ample storage throughout. There is a head compartment on the starboard side with stall shower and Vacuflush toilet. On the port side is a convertible dinette that. The galley is opposite for easy access. Up three steps takes you to the salon with a settee on starboard and the flat screen is on port. The settee has a huge storage area beneath. Check out the photos…there is more rod storage than I’ve ever seen in a boat this size.
- Main Salon
- 23” flat screen TV on custom mount Custom built drawer storage Starboard side settee with storage under New privacy blinds Custom reel storage New carpet 2012
- Corian countertop Full size Norcold refrigerator Sharp microwave Dinette-makes into sleeper
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen berth Hanging locker Ample outboard storage Large head with stall shower Vacuflush toilet
- Polished aluminum bow rail Bow sprit Spade anchor Good electric windlass Switlik 6 person life raft Cockpit stereo speakers Cockpit flood lights Transom mounted live well 2 x 103 gallon cockpit fish bins Under gunwale gaff storage Rupp double spreader Outriggers with Hal-locks Rupp double spreader center rigger Custom teaser reel 4 rod Arrigoni rocket launcher 5 bridge rocket launchers Custom flatline clips on transom Transom door Built in cockpit cooler Built in cockpit tackle boxes Unlimited class fighting chair 12 Lee cockpit rod holders 2 x spreader lights New upholstered cockpit bolsters 2012 Console cover Armstrong swim ladder ZF Electronic Cockpit engine controls Cockpit reefer
- Electronics & Helm
- Simrad open array 64 nm Radar Simrad NSE GPS 12 MFD Simrad NSE GPS 8 MFD Simrad BSM-1 depth sounder with Airmar 258 transducer Simrad WX-1 Sirius weather radio Clarion Stereo Alpine stereo speakers Furuno T-2000 Sea temperature gauge 2 x Standard Horizon 2150 VHF radios w/AIS and new 17’ antennas Electric remote spotlight Loud hailer Datamarine depth sounder Remote windlass control Fuel gauges Robertson AP2 auto pilot Ritchie compass 2 X Stidd helm chairs Hydraulic steering New hydraulic steering lines 2013 Upholstered forward seating new 2012 New Enclosure with 5 polycarbonate panels 2012 Shark/Tuna/Marlin magnets with helm controls Sirius Weather Radio
- 2 x 35 amp shore power cords 7.6 kw Westerbeke Generator with 625 hours Reverse cycle air conditioning 2 X 8D engine batteries 2011 30 amp Charles battery charger New electric water heater
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 X 6CX-ETE 420 HP Yanmar diesels with 2800 hours Hydraulic trim tabs 2 x AlgaeX fuel polishers 2 x Hy-torque 4 blade props (balanced 2011) High water alarm Racor fuel/water filter (engines and genset) Oil change system 5 bilge pumps
- Broker's Comments
- The current owners have won tournaments and enjoyed the Henriques…but they now need more room and are moving up to a larger vessel. This boat is ready for new owners who can step aboard and start fishing. It’s ready to go.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.