- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This one owner classic wide body style 1999 Sea Ray 370 Express Cruiser offers the best of both sport fishing and cruising the coastline or offshore. She boasts the largest cockpit in her class and a very spacious cabin. She has tons of storage space and an expansive deck area for fishing chairs. She is currently warehoused for winter storage but available for viewing. Don't miss out on this fantastic offering!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- From her swim platform through the transom door to port you will find a generous removable L shaped lazarette locker/bench. The cockpit deck area can accommodate a small crowd. There is a live bait well system, shower, and small frig. There is a double helm seat at the dash. A double companion seat is located to port and a central companionway to the cabin below deck. Immediately to port is the head with shower stall followed by the galley. Forward is the luxurious stateroom with queen berth. To starboard is the salon with a crescent shaped seating area and table.
- Main Salon
- Soft cream colored leather U-shaped seating area converts to double berth Salon table Carpet coverings AC control panel Sliding companionway door VacuFlush head and a fiberglass shower with sliding curved acrylic door
- Located to port mid cabin Two burner Kenyon cooktop NovaKool frig & freezer Plenty of storage Large single sink basin with hot/cold pressure water
- Master Stateroom
- Large centerline full berth Hanging lockers to port and starboard Storage drawers beneath berth Hatches
- Anchor Bow pulpit Lofrans Windlass Anchor locker Swim platform SS swim ladder Full cockpit canvas enclosure Burl wood accent dash Cockpit shower Wet bar with sink and Uline ice maker to port Deck washdown Bait prep station 316 stainless hand and bow rails Nav lights Four bolt stainless cleats Walk through transom door Locking deck hatches Insulated fish box Foldaway aft seat
- Electronics and Helm
- Compass Chartplotter VHF Radio GPS Stereo Autohelm Tridata Autopilot
- 12 volt system Air conditioning and heating Dual 30 amp shore power w/ 50 foot cord
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cat 3126 275 HP diesel engines have replaced the original Cat 3116s. With only 450 hours on them, they are barely broken in. Key to note is that they are economically powered by diesel fuel; not petrol like many other Sea Rays.
- Brokers Comments
- This Sea Ray 370 Express Cruiser is a value offering and priced to sell quickly! She only has 900 hours total running time with newer Cat engines barely broken in with 450 hours on them. You will not find one better priced on the market in such great condition with only one owner!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.