- 23 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCTION!! OWNER WANTS GONE BY CHRISTMAS!!
The Perfect coastal boat for both serious anglers and family cruising.
The 23 Regulator packs a serious punch in a small package.
Feel comfortable taking this boat way offshore and still be plenty small for easy inshore and river use.
Boat has been kept in dry storage for most of its life and has very little sign of wear and tear.
There is white bottom paint that blends in nicely with the natural color of the fiberglass hull.
The Black painted hull looks almost new and still shines off the sun giving that glossy wet look.
The motor has been routinely serviced by a reputable Certified Yamaha Mechanic in Stuart, FL.
We have engine readout available for showing when seen in person.
Please give us a call to come check out this boat for yourself.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Gorgeous dry rack kept 23 Regulator with discrete white bottom paint. Boat has shotgun rod holders as well as a back seat rocket launcher. Live well is located on the aft floor deck. Two battery compartments and plenty of room for both dry and wet storage. The boat has been kept under cover since purchase and shows very little sign of wear and tear. The motor has been maintained by a certified Yamaha Mechanic. Two storage hatches located on either side of aft transom. Three large in deck storage compartments/kill boxes located on forward deck. Insulated Storage box located under bench seat forward of helm
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 720i, Clarion sound system, and VHF.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 250 Yamaha OX66 w/ 800 hrs Compression in all cylinders run from 129-133 PSI done 7/15/2013
- Broker's Comments
- Owners personal belongings not included in sale. No trailer available with boat, ask broker for information on finding a trailer for the boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.