- 20 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 225 HPDI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Pristine Bayshore “Carolina Bay 20” Edition Vessel for Sale.
When you first approach this one of a kind, king of the flats boat you notice its amazing quality and its one of a kind bow flare. This stunning Bayshore 20’ Flats Boat will put you on the fish and stand out among all the others on the water. This boat will surpass the quality of most Flats and Bay boats out there on the market today.
Cruising Speeds of 42 mph with a max speed of 60 mph will get you to where you need to go fast and comfortably. As an added option, while cruising along this boat has the Piratecom Headset Communication system so you can still talk to your passengers with ease.
This Bayshore 20' flats boat was custom made to order with all hand laid materials including its hand laid teak center console and teak bow rails. The hull is a gorgeous ice blue gel coat with a bow flare to keep you dry while cruising to your fishing grounds. The wide flare adds more area on the bow to patrol for fish below and stand comfortably and confidently.
Bayshore boats were custom built and made with the world famous Buddy Davis Bow Flare. This Bayshore includes all heavy duty stainless steel hardware and pop-up cleats. Similar to all high end large sportfish boats this boat boasts a hydraulic driven hidden instrument panel at the helm that rises up at the touch of a switch.
The cockpit is roomy with plenty of storage for tackle, rods, bait and your daily catch. Over the engine is a poling platform so you can slowly approach the fishing grounds. The boat draws only 8” with the motor tilted.
This is simply an awesome boat for both performance and curb appeal.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- One of a kind Bayshore Carolina Bay 20 edition vessel available while being maintained with an open checkbook. The vessel is in excellent condition and being dry stored at a marina as well as having a custom boat cover for the vessel and engine. The boat and engine have 100 total hours with a new power head installed less than 40 hours ago. The owner is looking to sell simply because of lack of use.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Used Throughout Hand Laid Teak Trim Pop Up Cleats Under deck rod Storage Ample Rod Holders Poling Platform 3 Storage Lockers 1 Live well
- Electronics & Helm
- Piratecom Communication System w/3 Headsets Standard Horizon VHF Radio with a Repeater at BOW Garmin 2006 GPS and Depth Finder Yamaha Tach Gauge Yamaha Speed and Fuel Gauge Hand Laid Teak Helm Hydraulic Lifted Electronics Storage Compartment
- Two Battery 12V System 110v Dockside Shore Power Plug in Sportsmen Edition Battery Charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yamaha 225 HPDI engine with a new Power Head and only 40 hours The engine is painted white to add to the beauty of this vessel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: KEN BROOKS @ 772.631.6960 or email email@example.com VESSEL IS LOCATED IN : Apollo Beach, FL