- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Marine Trader 36 is very comfortable double cabin Taiwan trawler with complete teak interior and full walkaround decks. She is built on a semi displacement hull with hard aft chines, a flared bow, and a long keel below. She is attractively priced and economical to operate. She has a practical two-stateroom interior. The aft cabin boost a tub in a private head and the galley is very practical. There are two helm stations, flybridge and main cabin. The boat has good storage for her size and the engine room is large and easy to get around in. Other features of the Marine Trader 36 Double Cabin include: a mast and boom, teak swim platform, wide side decks and a distinctive teak foredeck hatch and bow pulpit. She is powered by a single 135hp Lehman Diesel. Cruising at 8 knots she has a range of 750 miles.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The design is a double cabin trawler yacht. The interior of this vessel has 6' 6" headroom. Forward is a "V" berth, lockers and storage. Next aft to port is a large guest head with shower, to stbd. is an oversized hanging/storage locker. Aft and up is the main salon with stbd. side lower station, full sized galley, and convertible dinette/lounge with lockers and storage. Aft and down is the masters stateroom with berth, lockers and bureaus, masters head and door to aft deck.
- The Forward Cabin has a "V" berth, hanging lockers, and plenty of drawer storage, bureau. The Forward Head is aft on the port side, with pressurized hot and cold water, vanity and sink, shower, marine toilet and holding tank. The Main Salon has a starboard side helm station with complete instrumentation. The in-line galley is to starboard and a large "L" shaped dinette/lounge area is to port. Port/starboard side wing doors give access to the side decks. Bulkheads are finished with easily cleaned surfaces. Sole is teak. The Aft Cabin an off-set double berth, hanging lockers, and plenty of drawer storage, bureaus. The aft head has pressurized hot and cold water, oversized stall shower with tub, full-sized vanity and marine toilet with a holding tank.
- Magic Chef 4 Burner Stove Tundra Refrigerator Freezer AC/DC Rival Microwave Single Stainless Steel Sink Lots of Storage & Cabinet space L Shaped Couch makes into double berth JVC 30 Flat Screen TV Oil Lantern over a table Teak flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Full berth to port In suite head and shower Companion way to aft deck Closets, drawers and good storage JVC Flat Screen TV
- Guest Stateroom
- Large V Berth Head and shower Hanging Closet Large overhead hatch
- Wide walk around decks Double Bimini Tops Swim Platform New windows aft cabin Two Deck Chairs West marine barbecue grill Mast
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 4212 with GSD West Marine Zephyr VHF Saturn Compass Complete twin stations Windshield wiper Ships Bell Hummingbird Depth Wide view
- Two Cruisair AC/Heat Vector 750 Inverter Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.