- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6 BT
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 26 Stalker can be rigged to be a full on fishing boat or a cruiser in a matter of minutes. With the extra Bimini and chair seating its got plenty of room to entertain, or take off the back Bimini put in the side fishing chairs add the down rigger and out riggers and you’re ready to fish, at about 4 gallons an hour you won't find a more economical boat to run. This is a nice diesel stalker that is turnkey with the latest in electronics.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Cabin has plenty of room, a V Berth that sleeps two and a separate head & sink with plenty of storage with easy access.
- Two Side Mount Fishing Chairs with Gimbal Four Rod Holders Six Rod Storage Rack Down Rigger Out Riggers Fresh Water Wash Down Double Bimini Tops with S/Steel bows Fresh water engine flush Side Cockpit Ladder Fold Up Teak Swim Platform Bow Rail
- Electronics & Helm
- Lowrance HD55 Color GPS, Chartplotter, Depth, with Chip Uniden UM80 VHF with DSC Jenson JMS Stereo, Sirius, Weather, IPod, FM JL Audio Amp Ritchie in dash compass Automatic Windlass with Danforth Anchor 4 Poly Planner Speakers
- Two Battery group 31 Banks Battery Charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins Diesel 6BT 210 HP Freshwater Cooled
- Broker's Comments
- This shamrock has had a lot of good things done to her, bottom sandblasted and barrier coated, rebuilt transmission, new steering, all new electronics, all new hoses & clamps & thru hulls, prop scan, compounded and waxed, and ready to go.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.