- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 278 Vista
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Four Winns 278 Vista is known as a pocket cruiser with a modern profile. The Modified-V hull provides this boat with a stable ride in a variety of weather conditions. This vessel boasts a well-arranged cockpit and a full-width cabin layout complete with double berths forward and aft. The galley is complete with range, microwave and refrigerator as well as plenty of storage space. The stand-up head also has a shower. The cockpit features a walk-thru windshield, large helm and a fold-away bench seat in the transom. This vessel is in great condition and PRICED TO SELL.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Mid-Cabin Double Berth Full Berth Forward Convertible Dinette Jabsco Manual Head
- Goldstar Microwave Keyon Two Burner stove Norcold AC/DC Refrigerator Convertible Dinette 6 Gal. Hot Water Heater Carpeting Ample Storage
- Simpson Lawrence Windlass & Fortress Anchor w/line Bimini Top Full Camper Back w/Side Curtains Pressurized Water System & Transom shower Radar Arch Fenders & Rack Integrated Swim Platform w/Ladder Guest Remote Spotlight Cockpit Table Courtesy Lights Walk-Thru Windshield Stainless Steel Props SS Cleats and Bow Rail Rod Holders Underwater Lights Three opening Deck Hatches Five Opening Portlights Transom Door
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GPS Map Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF with DSC Safe-T-Alert vapor Detector Tilt Steering Wheel Dual Cd, IPod Stereo & speakers thru out Trim Tabs Ritchie Compass
- Engine Details & Electrical
- Volvo 4.3 GI 401 hrs. Duo prop outdrive with Stainless Steel props 30 amp Dockside electrical service & dock side cord 2 Group 24 Batteries & 1 group 27 battery Hot water Heater Cruisair AC/ Heat Fresh water flush
- Broker's Comments
- Nice clean boat, looks like it has been well taken care of.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.