- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Late model low hour 4-stroke walk around.
Rack stored with no bottom paint.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- V-berth forward with table, head aft to starboard toilet never used, aft to port is galley with single sink, refrigerator and single burner stove top
- Aft to port Single sink Pressure water Single burner stove top Micro-wave oven Refrigerator
- Factory hardtop Anchor pulpit with bow rail Lewmar electric windlass with helm control Fortress anchor with chain & rope rode Transom live well 2- transom seats Cockpit bolsters Under gunnel rod storage 4- flush mount rod holders 4- hard top rod holders Led cockpit flood lights Fresh & raw water washdowns Pressure water 6- stainless drink holders Galelik stowable dive ladder at transom Cockpit ice box with tackle center Todd helm chair Port companion seat with aft facing seat Lenco trim tabs
- Electronics & Helm
- Hummingbird model 787 GPS/fish finder Cobra VHF radio Sony stereo with cabin & cockpit speakers
- 110 v shore power 2-12v batteries with selector switch Battery charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Honda 4-stroke outboards 250 hrs reported Stainless props
- Brokers Comments
- Lowest priced 2009 walk around model on market, seller moving up
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.