- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4M240TI Turbo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautifully restored, modernized, and fully equipped. Classic Gulfstar Trawler with cockpit extension, hard enclosed fly-bridge, fiberglass hardtop and Isinglass enclosure for rear deck. Recent Awlgrip paint, New Trac stabilizers, inverter,. charger, controls, tender, electronics, sat phone, TV, and lots more. Roscioli cockpit extension, flybridge enclosure and engines in 1991. Trac Stabilizers in 2009. Nothing has been overlooked or left to chance in upgrades to all vessel systems, and all custom work is professionally done to high standards. Islander's spectacular customized and renewed solid teak interior shows pride of ownership and what proper yacht care, imagination, and attention to detail can achieve when money is no object. The interior beauty and quality will rival that by any builder. This is a beautiful restored and updated, full displacement, long range trawler that recently returned from her last of three Mexican voyages, and is ready to go again.
Superior American Quality at the price of a lesser Asian import.
A rare opportunity to purchase a classic boat in wonderful condition.
Price Reduced From $349,000 February 2014!
- Features three staterooms, 2 heads, galley and dinette down, Lower helm, and full beam aft stateroom, with an enclosed fly-bridge and aft deck, with a cockpit extension. Lots of high quality custom improvements all beautifully done to create a one of a kind all teak interior. A true showpiece. 6 foot 5 inch headroom. Wide walk around fiberglass decks. shallow draft, all new modern equipment. Solid teak interior completely restored and refinished in 2010 with lots of custom teak woodworking, teak overhead battens and parquet soles. Tempered safety glass salon windows and frames installed 2008. Polished stainless portholes throughout in 2008. All new headliners, lights, furnishings and upholstery. We begin in the bow with a the V-berth stateroom with twin berths, overhead hatch, and a hanging locker to starboard. The built-in GE Space Maker washer/dryer is to port. Next aft to port is a guest stateroom with upper and lower berths, the upper running athwart-ship at the aft bulkhead; drawer storage beneath the lower berth and hanging locker forward. The forward head is opposite with a separate shower stall that includes a molded bench seat. The passageway leads further aft to the over-sized gourmet galley to starboard with all new Corian Counters and custom cabinetry with L shaped solid Teak dinette to port. Teak parquet cabin sole in galley and hallway. Continuing aft and up, the salon offers a lower helm forward with port and starboard teak access doors to the decks. The Standard Salon settee was removed in favor of occasional furniture. The port side custom teak teak entertainment console is a focal point of the all new salon. There is a standalone Stressless leather sofa (2010) and chair (2010) to starboard. All new custom lighting accent the beauty of the warm teak interior. with custom teak storage cabinets at floor level. The lower helm was completely modernized and renewed with all new digital instruments and controls. All wood working was done using beautiful "Book End" matched teak.. Teak stairs at the aft end of the salon on the port-side lead down to the remodeled (2010) master stateroom with center-line queen berth offering a hydraulic lift that tilts the berth to any sleeping angle you may desire. There are teak night stands, Corian counter-tops and desk space, lockers and a built-in love-seat. All new 110V circuits and lighting. The master head, also renewed in 2012, is starboard side forward with stall shower, new lighting and granite counter-top and custom teak storage drawers. The stateroom and head were gutted to the bare walls and completely renewed with grain matched solid teak. The Aft deck is under hardtop with enclosure curtains, wet bar with refrigerator, sink, ice-maker, and table with chairs (2010). The hardtop supports the davit with dinghy in chocks. All counter tops in Corian. The fly-bridge has a custom solid enclosure with hinged windows, full upper helm station, bench seating, Deluxe over stuffed Helm Seat.
- The galley is down to starboard. It is very roomy with excellent lighting and is across from the L-shaped settee. New high quality true leather dinette (2013) with new teak table to port. New galley lighting Corian Counter-tops with molded double sinks (2010) Princess Gourmet Glass Cook-top Stove and Oven (2010) Full size E Wave Fresh Multi-Flow Refrigerator & Freezer Separate Chest Freezer under counter Trash Compactor (2010) in companionway Custom teak storage Lockers & drawers Apartment sized Over-Under Washer/Dryer in forward companionway.
- Electronics And Entertainment
- Interphase Forward-Looking Sonar SE200 - 2013 Raymarine Hybrid Touch Chart Plotter C25 (upper) - 2013 Raymarine Smart Pilot P70R Raymarine Fish Finder DSM 300/Sonar module (upper) - 2013 Raymarine ST 60+ Rudder Angle Indicator (upper) - 2013 Raymarine VHF Ray 218 w/Hailer (upper) - 2013 Raymarine RD 418HD Radar (upper) - 2013 Raymarine AIS 650 Class B (upper) - 2013 Raymarine Weather Receiver GDL 40 (upper) - 2010 Raymarine Autopilot ST8002 (lower) - 2010 Standard Horizon VLH 3000 VHF/Hailer (upper)- 2012 Garmin GPS Map 7212 Multi funtion Touch screen display, (2013) Garmin GSD 24 Sonar Module (upper) - 2013 Garmin GMR18HD Radar (upper) - 2013 Garmin AIS 600 Class B (upper) - 2013 Garmin Weather Receiver SR 1 (upper) - 2010 Garmin Autopilot GHP 10 (lower) w/upper remote - 2010 Garmin GPS Map 5208 (lower) - 2010 Garmin Autopilot GHP 10 (lower) - 2010 ICOM VHF (lower) - 2012 Davis Weather Station - 2010 with two portable displays Sirus XM Radio and Weather - 2010 KVH TracPhone FB 150 Satellite Phone - 2010 KVH TracVision M-5 Satellite TV - 2012 Insignia 32" LCD TV with Blu Ray and DVD-2010 Bose Surround Sound Stereo Salon Insignia 19" TV with DVD in Master Stateroom - 2012 Jensen AM-FM Cassette on F/B Stereo speakers on FB, and Bose speakers on aft deck
- Boat is capable of being fully operated with the stand alone generator, or the two engine driven generators underway. New Electrical distribution panels, all new circuit Breakers w/Labels (2013) 50a Ships Service w/Cord. New main breakers for service Second Shore Power Outlet added 18.5KW Kohler Generator in Sound Shield (2) 5KW Sea Power Technology Engine-Driven Generators (6) 12V Northstar AGM Batteries (5 house, 1 Windlass) - 2012 (1) Optima Generator Battery- 2012 40 amp True Charge Battery Charger, (Backup) Inverter/Charger Magnum MS Series Pure Sin Wave - 2012 Magnum Remote Control Linked 10 Battery Monitor - 2012
- Deck And Cabin
- All new cabin windows in 2009, Aluminum powder coated frames, tinted safety glass New aft wheelhouse windows New Isinglass enclosures on aft deck 2010 1800 # Hydraulic assist Nautical Structures Dinghy Crane - Serviced 2012 12' AB RIB Inflatable center console (Oceanus 12VST) w/Garmin 441 GPS/Fishfinder (2012) and 40 HP 4-stroke, electric start Honda Outboard - 2011 Dinghy Chocks on Aft hardtop Removable cockpit dinghy chocks allow storage of tender sideways in cockpit Bimini for Dinghy 6-Man Zodiac Life Raft serviced - 2011 Ideal Windlass Reconditioned and re-chromed at factory 2009 Jabsco Searchlights Electric Remote (3) (2010) Rocna Anchor Chain & Rode (2010) Spare Danforth Anchor Chain and Rode Full Stainless hand rails new 2008 with life lines. Custom Stainless deck safety rails FRP Bow Pulpit with teak inlays and stainless anchor roller. Teak Swim Platform w/Ladder Dual Buell Strombone Chrome Air horns Rebuilt 2012 Custom hard enclosed fly-bridge enclosure with hardtop and opening windows Fly-bridge all new cushions and upgraded cushioned Todd Deluxe helm-seat. Aft Deck with custom wet bar, with ice maker and refrigerator Corian tops 2010 Aft Deck Custom SS framed bi-fold Corian table Folding teak chairs and furniture for aft deck Aft Deck Magma Stainless Steel propane Barbeque grill 2011
- Custom professional addition of a of fiberglass cockpit extendion, Awlgripped Transom Door, Teak Caprail Auxillary fuel tank, (Unused) Bomar watertight hatches Dinghy mounting Chocks, Removable
- Engines new in 1991 with 2000 original hours in excellent state of repair Cruising speed of 9 knots burning 8 GPH with generator running. At 8 Knots burn is less than 4 GPH. Full stand-up engine room Engine Room Access Via Door Aft of the Galley 4-units SMX II Cruise Air w/Digital Controls-All replaced since 2008 Trac 250 Digital Hydraulic Stabilizer System - 2010 Village Marine NF450 Water Maker serviced - 2012 Pickled in 2013. Borg Warner Velvet Drive Transmissions Port side rebuilt 2011 24 x 26 4-Blade Bronze Props 1-1/2" SS Shafts Micro-Commander Engine Controls - 2013 Flo-scan system for fuel. Halon Fire Suppression Fireboy Inspected 2011 Lectra-San waste treatment for both heads-New Quiet Flush heads Jabsco Deluxe new 2012 Portable Fire Extinguishers Rule Bilge Pumps High Water Bilge Alarm Bilge Blowers Racor Filters Dual with manifolds Engines cooling system, coolers, alternators, turbo's,hoses, all recently serviced All Seacocks serviced or replaced - 2012 Trap-Door Opening Sea Strainers for engine/air/gen Thru-hulls - 2012
- General Comments
- Awlgrip hull Flag Blue - 2012 Topsides awl-gripped painted - 2010 All brightwork renewed - 08/2013 New stainless opening port-lights - 2010 Last Bottom painting - 2012 Stainless Steel rub-rail New- 2013 Constant quality improvements over the past 5 years with hundred of thousands of dollars in quality improvements and restorations. A state of the art Electronics package with back up systems for cruising safety. State of the art modern stabilizers and every mechanical system replaced or serviced in the past 5 years. This is a full displacement hull with a deep keel that protects the running gear. She features solid fiberglass integral fuel and water tanks below the decks for added stability. This is a true classic yacht with an interior that will rival any in beauty, fit and finish. Her paint and bright-work sparkle and she is pleasure to show. Owners health forces a reluctant sale. Please contact for a full set of pictures posted online.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole CPYB 727.460.0228 Roger@wflyachts.com Please Contact me for a link to the website with a full set of pictures.