Exceptionally well made classic double ended trawler. "Happy Pappy" is in need of a new home. She is priced very well and will be a great live aboard or cruising trawler for a couple looking to have a great cruising platform. Known for their heavy duty construction, with full keel and lots of interior space, it has been said that they are built like a tank. Extremely motivated owner wants to see offers.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- With a spacious Salon/Galley and lots of Aft Deck entertaining area, this 30' Willard can get you there and make a great cruising platform. This boat is ready to go with rebuilt Perkins and newer electronics. The owner is ready to make a deal.
- A large dinette to starboard that converts to additional sleeping quarters and spacious area with galley to port. Easy access to the aft deck and additional seating area for dining and entertaining. Galley includes: propane stove with oven, stainless steel sink and Adler/Barbour 12V refrigerator.
- Hull is Molded Fiberglas 7/8" Thick at Stem Pulpit - Teak w/Anchor Roller Anchors Windlass Canvas
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GPS/Chart Plotter VHF Radio Compass
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Single Perkins 4-107 Diesel
- Broker's Comments
- A great platform and in nice condition, this boat has been very well maintained. Owner has retired from boats and needs to find this Willard Vega 30' a new home.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.