- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a new listing and a full inventory of pictures will be posted very soon.
The Sea Ray 370 Aft Cabin is a sport yacht that enables you to spend the night away from home with friends and family in total comfort. Her unique and rare three stateroom layout sleeps 7 with ease.
This is a terrific opportunity to own a place of your own on the water. It’s a perfect boat for those looking for a weekend condo that can either be taken out for long weekends or for just hanging out at the dock.
Her owner is very motivated to sell and the boat is priced to move. This is a tremendous value given today’s market. Call to schedule a showing to see for yourself.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 370 Sea Ray Aft Cabin boasts the only three stateroom layout in her size class. She offers all the on-board comforts and amenities needed for comfortable cruising and is absolutely perfect for overnights. She offers a full beam master stateroom that also includes easy access to an ensuite head with separate stand-up and enclosed shower stall. There is a mini-stateroom opposite the galley that provides side bunk accommodations. The VIP stateroom is forward and features a centerline berth that includes abundant storage with storage closets. Each of these staterooms have their own privacy doors. The salon is open and airy that includes a good amount of ambient light and features an L- shaped sleeper sofa to port and two captain’s chairs to starboard. The entertainment center is located along the aft bulkhead provides a very nice set up for the flat screen TV. The galley layout is well thought out and provides all the necessities that would please the most discriminating chef. Directly above and through the salon door is a large aft deck that is fully protected by a hardtop and enclosures. The plexiglass wing doors port and starboard provide easy and quick access to the foredeck. The aft deck also has a wet bar with ice maker with tons of storage. The aft bench seat provides comfortable seating for entertainment purposes. Up to the bridge for even more comfortable and relaxing entertainment space for family and friends. The bridge seating includes two captain’s chairs with aft bench seating and a lounge to starboard.
- Main Salon Features
- Entertainment center with 20” flat screen TV Granite colored countertops L-shaped sofa and sleeper Two captain’s chairs White interior Light beige vinyl interior Deep pile marine carpet Snap-in Sunbrella® carpet protector Port and starboard mini-blinds with curtains Overhead recessed lighting Central vacuum system Gas assisted bilge hatches Reverse cycle marine air conditioner with heat 110 volt GFCI outlets Abundant storage compartments with drawers Main electrical panel Acrylic sliding door with screen Hand crafted wood trim Directional lighting
- Galley Features
- Oversized U-shaped galley Vinyl floor with concealed hatch Kenyon 120 VAC flush mounted 3-burner electric stovetop Corian® countertop with molded in sink and designer faucet Nova-Kool side by side refrigerator and freezer Garbage chute with integrated removable trash bin Power ventilation system Bottle storage Overhead recessed lighting Sharp carousel convection microwave oven Black and Decker space maker coffee maker Abundant storage cabinets and drawers 120 volt lighting 12 volt lighting
- Aft Master Stateroom Features
- Queen-sized bed with pillows, sheets and custom spread Abundant storage under bed Cedar lined full length hanging lockers Sliding privacy door Vanity area with full length dresser mirror Recessed lighting Privacy curtains 2 port holes and large aft kick-out window Reading directional lighting 110 volt GFCI outlets Reverse cycle AC and heat Private access to master head Built-in night table Panasonic 13” TV with VCR Carpeting
- Aft Master Head and Shower Features
- Sea Land VacuFlush head with fiberglass settee lid Holding tank level indicator Solid surface countertop with sink, storage, and medicine cabinet w/ mirror Large enclosed shower stall with seat, adjustable shower wand bi-fold door Abundant storage Privacy door with mirror Stainless steel handrail Hot and cold pressure water 110 volt GFCI outlet Ventilation fan Towel bars Two port holes
- Forward Stateroom Features
- Full-size pedestal queen berth Two storage drawers below berth 2 portholes with privacy curtains Cedar lined hanging lockers with mirrored doors Side shelf storage Overhead opening hatch and sun shade Reading directional lamps Overhead indirect lighting Panasonic 13” TV with VCR Reverse cycle AC and heat Privacy door
- Forward Head and Shower Features
- Sea Land VacuFlush head with fiberglass settee lid Complete gel-coat liner Self-bailing sole Holding tank with level indicator Solid surface countertop with sink, storage and medicine cabinet with storage Exhaust ventilation Privacy door Shower with seat, adjustable shower wand and bi-fold door Abundant storage Stainless steel handrail
- Captain and Crew Stateroom Features
- Single berth Private door access Overhead recessed lighting Reading lamp Drawer storage Reverse cycle AC and heat
- Deck Features
- Lofran 12V DC two-way windlass with bow and helm controls Kodiak plow type anchor with ¾” line and 20’ feet of chain Integral deck liners Integral deck ventilators Stainless steel deck fill plates Stainless steel handrails Stainless steel bow rail Welded stainless steel stanchions Translucent deck hatch with locks and sky screen cover Stainless steel deck fill plates PVC rub rail with stainless steel inserts Stainless steel port lights Integrated swim platform with molded steps to aft deck and swim ladder Concealed telescoping swim ladder Brass threaded garboard drain plug Anchor rope storage with hatch Insulated engine room compartment Gel-coated bilge Navigation lighting Stainless steel cleats (6)
- Aft Deck Features
- Fiberglass hardtop with enclosures and overhead lighting Port and starboard acrylic entrance/exit doors Fiberglass with side skirts Wet bar with sink, trash receptacle, grab handles and beverage holders Transom door Storage lockers (3) Freshwater washdown Bottle storage cabinet Stainless steel handrails on transom Molded-in steps to swim platform Courtesy lighting
- Flybridge Features
- Dual pedestal mounted bolster style helm seats Large aft bench seat Bimini top with enclosures Centerline helm station Venturi aluminum framed windshield Molded-in bridge access steps Forward facing sun lounger and bench seat Burl wood style instrument panel Steering wheel Full engine instrumentation Morse engine throttle and shift controls Courtesy lighting 12V outlets Beverage holders
- Electronics and Helm Features
- ACR electronics searchlight – RCL 100C with RCL remote directional point pad Raytheon RAYDATA depth sounder Garmin GPS map 492 with plotter Raytheon Raychart 601XX Raytheon GPS and Loran NAV 398 Raytheon raster scan radar – R40XX Raytheon VHF with hailer – RA 220 Clarian stereo system with remote Phillips 20” LCD with Phillips DVD player – salon Panasonic 13” color TV/VCR (2) aft and forward stateroom KVH Trac-Vision M3 satellite TV system and receiver Electric bilge blowers (2) Remote circuit breaker panel Tachometer with engine hour meters 12V DC concealed dual horn Engine synchronizer gauge Ritchie flush mounted compass Bennett Hydraulic trim tab controls Windlass controls Courtesy lighting Tilt steering – hydraulic Battery parallel switch Backlit switch panel with illuminated weatherproof rocker switches and dimmer control
- Electrical Features
- Seastar hydraulic steering system Pro-Mariner 40 battery charger Galvanic isolator system (2) Main DC breaker panel Mercury Marine 65 amp alternator 30A/125V shore power inlets with covers (2) 30A/125V 50’ shore power cords Guest rotary system battery switches (3) Group 27 batteries (5) Cruisair reverse cycle AC/heat systems with digital control (3) Atwood EH 11-SM 10.5 gallon hot water system Color coded wiring with chafe protection
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MerCruiser 7.4 MPI 340hp engines with only 719 hours Raw water cooled exhaust system Raw water cooling system cooled with fresh water flushing system Rule 2000 bilge pumps (5) Westerbeke generator 9.0 kW with 560 hours Manganese – bronze dagger shaped rudders and struts 1 1/2” Aquamet #22 stainless steel propeller shafts 4 blade Nibral hy-torque 22x22 propellers Zinc hull plates Seacocks with all underwater fittings Raw sea water strainers Dripless shaft logs Engine alarms Sea Fire fixed Halon fire extinguishing system Underwater exhaust Bilge lighting system Low oil pressure alarm
- Brokers Comments
- Rare example of a three stateroom mid-size Sea Ray 370 that is absolutely perfect for anyone looking for a weekend condo that offers all the amenities of home. Owner understands the market is “price driven” and is ready to negotiate. Bring your offers. Call today to schedule a showing to see for yourself. Financing/Insurance/Transport options available through central agent.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.