- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Marine Trader 44 Trunk Cabin Trawler is like no other Marine Trader, CHB, Labelle or Present on the market today. She has been in fresh water and under cover since new. Her quality of care and attention to detail shows in every respect.
Built on the classic trawler layout with a roomy aft master cabin and en-suite head, salon, galley and lower helm amidships over the engine room. The enclosed guest cabin is forward and includes an adjacent head with standup shower.
Powered with the much respected and fuel efficient Ford Lehman twin 120hp naturally aspirated engines with low hours. Her engine room is spotless and very well organized.
Her knowledgeable owners have spared no expense in the care, upgrades and maintenance of this Marine Trader. You can immediately see the distinction of condition once on board and there is no doubt that you will be very hard pressed to find a nicer 44 built from this era.
Perfect for the great loop, weekend getaways or just living the dream at the dock with family and friends. If you are in the market for an extremely well maintained trawler you owe it to yourself to call and schedule a personal showing to see this great boat for yourself. The most discriminating buyer will not be disappointed in any way.
- Sleeps 6 in two private staterooms and salon. V-berth forward with upholstered cushions, hanging locker and an abundance of storage drawers. Proceeding aft to starboard is the guest private head with tub shower, electric head, vanity and large deck hatch. The very large galley down is U-shaped and offers all the needed culinary requirements for the most experienced chef to enjoy. Up 3 steps from the salon and starboard is the lower helm and bench seat with bar storage underneath. Opposite is the breakfast bar that includes two bar stools overlooking the galley. There is an L-shaped built-in convertible lounge aft to starboard and includes a hi-lo teak dining table that will seat 6 comfortably. Continuing aft and through the salon and down 2 steps to the full beam master stateroom with centerline queen size berth and en-suite head. The head has a tub shower, vanity and electric head. There is a large hanging locker with lots of storage cabinets and drawers throughout. There is also a companionway that leads onto the aft deck. The salon interior is very open and bright and includes new window coverings. The teak parquet floors have been exceptionally well maintained and are in excellent condition. She is fitted with far eastern wood working that is impressively finished with curved features and matching grains. 2 Steps up on the aft cabin trunk delivers one to the aft coach roof deck where a tender can be stored. Continuing up 3 steps is a large flybridge that is perfect for entertaining friends and family. Dual built in bench seating includes new coverings and provides for a very comfortable seating arrangement. The bridge is protected from the elements by a new Sunbrella® bimini top.
- Main Salon Features
- Helm station with full instrumentation Pilothouse exit/entrance door Morse marine engine gear and throttle controls Helm seating with bar storage below All teak interior Parquet flooring Leather love seat couch Two bar stools Engine room hatch access Insignia 22” flat screen HDTV Deck access doors from the salon port 6’6” headroom New window covering L-shaped convertible lounge Hi-Lo teak dining table AC/DC electrical panel
- Galley Features
- Down galley forward of salon, very open with excellent ambient lighting and ventilation. Large deck hatch and opening side port. This galley will excite any chef with its generous counter space, cupboards and drawers. Full size AC/DC Norcold two door refrigerator and freezer Brown 4-Burner propane stove w/oven Propane safety shutoff Double stainless steel sink with Moen single lever faucet Goldstar turntable microwave Black and Decker coffee maker Proctor Silex toaster Concealed trash receptacle Teak parquet flooring Skylight hatch w/screen and cover Ample cabinet and drawer storage space Pressure water system 12 gallon hot water heater Xintex control unit
- Guest Stateroom Features
- Down, forward of head and galley V-berth Custom bedding with pillows Hanging locker 2 reading lights 2 opening ports 6 drawers 5 lockers Large overhead skylight hatch with screen Air control knob using air from the salon AC unit
- Forward Head Features
- Down, starboard side, opposite of galley. Tub w/shower Raritan electric head LectraSan sanitation system Skylight hatch w/screen Teak parquet flooring Shower curtain Vanity w/mirror Heavy chrome towel racks, soap and teak toilet paper holders Stainless steel sink w/single lever faucet
- Aft Master Stateroom Features
- Down, aft of salon. Centerline queen bed w/foam mattress Teak parquet flooring Night stand with drawer on port side Custom bedding Hanging closet Hanging locker Private stair access to aft deck AC/DC lighting 8 drawers 3 lockers
- Master Aft Head Features
- Down, adjacent to aft master stateroom. Tub w/shower Shower curtain Raritan electric head LectraSan sanitation system Marble top corner vanity with 2 mirrors Teak parquet flooring Heavy chrome towel racks, soap and teak toilet paper holders Stainless steel sink w/dual lever faucet Two door medicine cabinet
- Exterior Layout General Features
- Privacy curtains Bow pulpit 2.5” teak rails supported by stainless steel stanchions run the entire perimeter Toe rails 2.5” varnished teak Ventilation provided by windows and three deck hatches (two 24” lexan hatches and one windowed dog house with butterfly panels protected by stainless steel frames) Three 2.5” grated scuppers per side, aft Three bronze cleats per side with fairleads Power winch windlass 12V Samson post Viking model 50 anchor with 8’ of chain and 200’ of 5/8’s nylon Navigation lights Teak decks, rails, doors, hatches and window trim Large aft lazzarette Full size teak swim platform w/boarding ladder Two teak steps on transom for easy on and off boarding Fenders and dock lines Life vests Two teak steps w/walk-up post to quarter deck Three deck vent hatches Wide side decks Diesel and water fills Pump out for waste Shore power receptacles, (1) x 30 amp, (1) x 30 amp All below water thru-hulls are bronze gate valves
- Quarter Deck Features
- Above Aft Cabin Custom berber carpet that is removable Custom railing Teak steps with railing up to flybridge Two captain’s chairs
- Flybridge Features
- Custom berber carpet insert that is removable Bimini top Two front and back companion and helm bench seats Custom seat covers Helm station w/full instrumentation Morse marine engine gear and throttle controls Danforth 5” compass
- Electronics, Helm & Navigation Features
- Raytheon L365 GPS Standard horizon VHF Raytheon handheld VHF Dual trumpet air horn
- Electrical AC & DC Features
- Dual 30 amp shore power cords Full integrated electrical panel w/12V and 110V breakers Generator remote start panel with gauges 8.0 Onan genset w/soundshield – 800 hours Two Marine Air AC/Heat reverse cycle units – 12,000 and 8,000 BTU 19 American gallon hot water heater Two 4D batteries located in concealed battery boxes Three group 27 batteries located in concealed battery boxes Two Perko three-position switches Charles 40 amp 5000 series electronic battery charger Boatsafe marine engine compartment heater Two 30 amp inlets mounted on starboard side amidships – weather protected
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Ford Lehman 120hp diesel engines with 1050 hours ( model #2715E ) Freshwater reservoir type cooling system with raw water cooled wet exhaust 500 Gallons of fuel – 2 tanks Fully sound proofed with sound deadening tiles to the side and under the salon sole 1 Automatic and 1 manual bilge pumps Perko bronze allow raw water strainers with sight glass Borg warner velvet drive transmissions Bilge blower Fuel and engine shut off valves AC/DC engine room lights Pressurized water system – all copper lines 2 – head sump pumps Bilge high water alarm system Aqua lift Vetus type exhaust system 1.75” Aquamet stainless steel propeller shafts Low oil pressure alarm and coolant over heat warning both visual and audible at helm station Engine shut down systems located at both helms Stuffing box and packing gland is a bronze hex nut type boot double clamped
- Broker's Comments
- This Marine Trader 44 Trunk Cabin Trawler is a terrific boat for many reasons. Great fuel economy, well thought out layout, a boat that has been under cover and only in fresh water and has been very well cared for by her knowledgeable owners are just a few of the many highlights. Please click on the full specs tab for more detailed information. Call to set up a personal showing appointment so you can see this wonderful Marine Trader.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES