- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L 454
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a one owner extra clean and affordable express cruiser that is priced aggressively to move fast. Her extremely knowledgeable owner has maintained this boat professionally and with a completely open check book since day one.
She is kept under cover and her gel coat still shines just like the day that she was first commissioned.
Powered by the much sought after 7.4L 454’s that produces 350hp with only 850 original hours. Her owner has full records to support her meticulous mechanical care.
You will be hard pressed to find a mid-size express cruiser that presents itself any better than this one does. The most discriminating buyer would be very impressed in every respect.
Call today to arrange a personal showing to see her in person for yourself.
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- Open and comfortable, the 320 Amerosport takes full advantage of a wide 11' 11” beam to provide plenty of cockpit floor space and convenient seating. A full aft bench seat extends across the transom, with storage bins built-in beneath. At the helm a double helm seat and port side companion seat are comfortably contoured and nicely upholstered. Cabin entry is via a centerline black lexan slider. The head compartment is at the base of the stairs, to the starboard, with toilet, convenience shower and vanity. The galley is to the port side, neatly arranged with plenty of countertop area, sufficient cabinet and drawer storage including a dual voltage refrigerator. The midship salon features a comfortable convertible settee to starboard and a booth-style dinette (also convertible), making for a very pleasant entertaining area. With an open bulkhead and decorative curtain, the forward stateroom features and island berth, nightstand and hanging locker. The substantial beam of the Amerosport 320 is well-utilized to maximize interior comfort.
- Salon Features
- Forward berth with privacy curtain and three drawers underneath Port and starboard hanging lockers Dinette to port with dining table that converts to a berth Settee to starboard that converts to up and down bunks Electric VacuFlush head with vanity/sink and shower Power exhaust vent in head Marine Air reverse air conditioning and heat – 12,000BTU’s Two deck vent hatches with screens
- Galley Features
- Norcold Tech II dual volt refrigerator with freezer Deep bowl stainless steel sink with hot and cold twist levers Pressurized water system 6 Gallon Attwood hot water heater 2 burner Origo electric stove Shore water inlet
- Deck Features
- Integrated bow pulpit with anchor roller Anchor locker (2) Forward deck hatches w/screens Radar arch Integrated swim platform with boarding ladder Cockpit boarding step Convertible Sunbrella ® Bimini top with side curtains and aft cover Halon fire extinguishing system
- Electrical Features
- Two battery switches (2) 30 amp dockside shore power cords with plugs 12V accessory plug-in Battery charging system group 27 batteries Seafire engine shutdown override system Bilge pumps Trim tabs
- Oceanus DSC submersible VHF Data marine LX300 depth gauge Ritchie power damp compass
- Engine Details
- Twin Crusader 7.4L/454 and 350hp inboard engines with 850 original hours Fresh water cooling system
- Important Notes
- Original owner Full detailing completed in June 2013 (detailing is completed annually per the owners instructions Canvas package (cockpit mooring cover, Bimini-top with side windows and slant back aft enclosure) All original owners’ manuals Full inventory record of all service and upgrade work completed since first day of ownership One of a kind Chris Craft Amerosport 320 New bottom paint in June 2013
- Broker's Comments
- An extremely well kept Amerosport 320 from Chris Craft with very attractive pricing and is immediately ready to go to her next owner who will have many years of enjoyment to follow.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES