- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 200 hpdi
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 282 Sailfish has been professionally maintained, and is in great condition. She was a brackish water boat tlll a year ago, all services are up to date. Powered by low hour twin Yamaha 200 HPDI’s, she will cruise comfortably and efficiently in the low 30mph range. Lots of recent upgrades within the last year, including L.E.D. lighting, enclosure, bolsters, new switch covers, and recent electronics line the helm. This boat is turn-key, she is the lowest one on the market but yet the best one too. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this great family boat. Call today to schedule your showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 282 Sailfish took the place of the best-selling 272 Sailfish & boasts restyled cabin windows, minor helm and cockpit revisions. Originally designed with aft bench seat and transom rigging station, Large 40-gallon livewell, cushioned fishboxes are standard. Upscale cabin with enclosed head, full galley, sleeps three adults between V berth, & mid-cabin berth. Note heavy-duty transom door, wide walkways. Unsurpassed fit and finish.
- Full Galley Ample Storage Full Stand-Up Head w/ Shower Forward V Berth Aft Berth Overhead Lighting Rod Storage
- Glomate Single Burner Alcohol Stove Indel Fridge Microwave Ample Storage
- SS Deck Hardware Throughout Full Factory Enclosure Outriggers Factory Integrated Swim Platform w/ Transom Door Transom Seating Coaming Bolsters Integrated Bow Pulpit w/ Windlass Factory Hardtop w/ Overhead Electronics, & Lighting Factory Livewell Bait Prep Station Swim Ladder Tackle Center Integrated Fishboxes Rod Holders Throughout
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GP-1650 GPS Furuno FCV-667 Sounder Furuno Radar Icom M45 VHF Yamaha Engine Management Gauges Trim Tabs Ritchie Compass
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yamaha 200 HPDI (2) 350hrs Battery Charger 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.