- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Bravo 3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Boat has only been used in FRESH WATER
DUAL AXLE TRAILER INCLUDED
Gorgeous, well-powered FRESHWATER bow rider with walkthrough cuddy. Powered by Merc 350 Bravo 3 with only 145 hours. Deck carpet, center cuddy with twin love seat, forward bow seating area, Bimini and Mooring covers and GPS navigation system. Wrap-around cockpit bench seat filler cushions. Radio & CD player with 4 speakers, 2 foot extended swim platform with ladder. 8 gallon fresh water tank with transom shower head hose. Wet bar, cooler storage & trash container. 4 additional cooler/storage compartments. Dual battery switch. Lockable walk-thru doors (cabin & bow). Anchor, ropes, and fenders included. Table with cabin & cockpit bases. The Tennessee Dual Axle Trailer is included in the sale.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 2600 combines a bow rider with a cuddy cabin that is accessible from the cockpit or the bow. Each roomy section of the boat comfortably seats at least four members of your family. Standard amenities inside the cabin include a seating area for four that converts to a large sleeping area with under seat storage. The roomy cabin also features a control panel for the on-board electrical components, the sound system, multiple speakers, fans, a carbon monoxide detector, a retractable port -a- potty, and four opening ports for ventilation (two above, one to port and one to starboard). Inside the deep cockpit you will enjoy molded footrests, wraparound seating, a center walk-thru transom, convenience area with sink and loads of storage beneath the seats and in the engine compartment. Beyond the transom you will enjoy a huge extended swim platform with concealed stainless swim ladder.
- Bow Cooler Lid w/Shock Cockpit Table Convenience Center w/Sink Cooler & Storage Space Cooler - Removable - 36 Quart Glovebox-Lockable Hummingbird HDR 610 Depth Finder Kenwood Stereo W/CD Player & Speakers (6) w/Digital Remote in Dash & Transom Remote Control Satellite Ready - MP3 Connection & IPOD Compatible Ski Locker Lid w/Gas Shock Stainless Steel Cup Holders? Bow & Stern Bench Seating Rear Facing Jump Seats & Starboard Side Gate Filler Cushion Storage Trash Container Trim Tabs Walk-Thru Door Porta Potti Head Footrest
- Bimini Top & Boot Chrome-Plated Ebbtide Name Plates Cockpit Entry-Bow, Stern & Starboard Location Fireport Two Tone Gelcoat Horn w/SS Cover Navigation Lights Docking Lights Stainless Steel Bow Rails Bow & Stern Eyes Exhaust Vents Flush Mount Fuel Vent Gunwale Insert Pull-Up Cleats (Bow, Stern & Mid-Ship) Ski Tow Eye & Thru-Hull Fittings Swim Platforms- Bow & Integrated Stern w/Stainless Steel Telescoping Ladders & Storage or Cooler w/Drain Curved Tempered Glass Windshield w/Vents & Stainless Steel Braces 150’ anchor line Delta anchor w/ 5’ chain 4 Docking lines and fenders included
- Garmin GPSMAP 546S Color Horn w/SS Cover Navigation Lights Docking Lights Kenwood Stereo W/CD Player & Speakers (6) w/Digital Remote in Dash & Transom Remote Control Satellite Ready - MP3 Connection & IPOD Compatible Courtesy Lights Hummingbird HDR 610 Digital Depth finder Dimmer Control Fuel Gauge Oil Pressure Gauge Safety Tether Switch Speedometer Tachometer w/Hour Meter Trim Gauge Voltmeter & Water Temperature Gauge
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Mercury 350 Mag MPI Bravo 3 Outdrives 145 hours Lenco Trim Tabs
- Brokers Comments
- If you are unfamiliar with Ebbtide Boats, do your research and be prepared to come away impressed. Winner of seven Boat of the Year awards from Powerboat Magazine along with a history of workmanship, performance, and customer satisfaction awards stretching back over 30 years, Ebbtide builds for the discriminating buyer who finds value in quality.
- At the heart of this boat is its hull design. Thanks to a 24-degree dead rise, typically found only on off-shore performance boats; she can run with the best and handle rough water with comfort and control. These vessels feature fully encapsulated foam filled stringer systems and every layer of glass mat, core mat, woven roving and directional material is hand-laid and hand rolled. Only the finest resins and gelcoats are used and the deck to hull joint is triple fastened with stainless steel fasteners. Ebbtide does not build cookie cutter production boats. They strive to build the best and make them better and have been for over forty years.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.