- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 360 Express is captain run & maintained, and is owned by her original owner. Being powered by triple Yamaha 350 hp outboards gives her a comfortable cruise in style. Features and upgrades include; full tower with second station, Flir night vision camera, Lee outriggers, Northstar electronics, cockpit fighting chair, Fischer Panda diesel generator, bow thruster, Bridge air conditioning and much more. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this great pocket outboard sportfish. Call today to schedule your showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Grady White got it right when they introduced the 360 Express in 2005. Designed for offshore anglers, the 360 is a big triple-outboard fishing machine with more deck space and cabin comforts than any previous Grady-White model. Built on a Hunt-designed deep-V hull with moderate beam, the layout of the 360 is a cut above. A huge 48-gallon livewell and full rigging station complete with freshwater sink, insulated bait box, lockable drawers and knife/plier stowage are standard. Note that a digital thermostat controls the aft-deck refrigerator/freezer fish box. The centerline helm (with electronic controls) has a clever slide-out table/mini-dinette to starboard that, when stowed, converts into a lounge. Below decks, the 360’s well-appointed cabin with two double berths, a convertible dinette, enclosed head/shower, full- service galley, and tons of rod storage rivals most express cruisers in space and amenities. Nearly everything is standard including a hardtop, bow thruster, air-conditioning, and generator (with separate fuel tank).
- Teak & Holly Sole Full Galley Air Conditioning Throughout Ample Storage Full Stand-Up Head w/ Shower Forward Berth U-Shaped Dinette Aft Berth Overhead Lighting Rod Storage Flat Screen TV w/ Cable Hookup
- Corian Counters Stainless Steel Molded Sink Kenyon Stove (Never Used) Ample Storage Under Cabinet Lighting
- SS Deck Hardware Throughout Full Factory Enclosure Lee’s Pro Outriggers Integrated Bow Pulpit w/ Windlass Rod Holders Throughout Factory Hardtop w/ Integrated Lighting Fresh & Saltwater Washdown
- Pompanette Fighting Chair w/ Rocket Launchers Tackle Center Bait Prep Station w/ Fresh Water Sink Cockpit Livewell (48Gal) Transom Fishbox w/ Chiller Plate Cockpit Cooler w/ Chiller Plate Coaming Bolsters Throughout Transom Door
- Bridge Air Conditioning Ample Storage Chart Storage Overhead Lighting Enclosure
- Second Station Bench Seat w/ Back/Foot Support & Buggy Top
- Electronics & Helm
- Bridge Station: Hydraulic Electronics Box Northstar 6100i (2) Flir Navigator II Night Vision Camera Northstar M121 Multi Function Display Simrad AP28 Auto-Pilot Northstar NS100 VHF Jabsco Spotlight Bennett Trim Tabs Lewmar Bow Thruster Lewmar Windlass Windshield Wipers Ritchie Compass Kenwood Commander Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Upper Station: Northstar 6100i 9” Multi-Function Display Northstar NS100 VHF
- Fischer Panda 8KW Diesel Genset RAB QF200F Quartz Exterior Lighting Battery Charger 12v Receptacle
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engines Under Warranty Until 3/26/14 Yamaha F350 (3) 650hrs Bow Thruster Yamaha Digital Engine Controls Seastar Power Steering Lewmar Windlass w/ Helm & Bow Controls
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.