- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 1983 Mainship III is one of the most updated currently offered. It features a contemporary engine and generator, a Dickson Hydraulic Stern Thruster and a fuel polishing system and much more! The boat is comfortably appointed and the interior and bilges are kept in immaculate condition. The Mainship models have earned a wonderful reputation as a good looking easy to operate and maintain cruising yacht. Nearly 100 additional photos available, call me. Call me for a copy of the Re-power article that appeared in the August 2004 edition of PASSAGE MAKER MAGAZINE.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward V berth, followed by Head w/separate stall shower, Galley next aft then to the salon with exit to cockpit.
- Main Salon
- Sliding Bulkhead Door w/screen Sofa-Double Recliner 4-opening windows w/screens Wood grained flooring Flat screen TV Fans
- Galley is 3 steps down from the salon and features the same wood grain flooring found throughout. Ice maker GE Microwave oven Princess 2-burner stove/oven Black & Decker SS toaster oven Single SS sink w/faucet Norcold refrigerator/freezer Adequate storage Good lighting Weems & Plath clock
- Flybridge w/bimini top and full enclosure w/10 “U” zips Cockpit sunshade Textilene shades for all of the deckhouse side windows Windshield cover Bow rail extends aft on the side decks to the cockpit Hand rails full length of side deck Bow pulpit with roller; additional roller w/second hawse pipe Automatic windlass-helm controls 15 Kilo claw style anchor Storage for 2nd anchor Anchor wash down Foredeck opening Bomar hatch in cabin trunk(over v-berth); hatch appears newer Spotlight “Tool - less” deck plates –water, fuel Swim platform w/”swing up” dinghy davits Outboard motor storage bracket 4-rod holders in gunnel Stern hawse pipes Transom door Freshwater wash down/shower Shore water inlet Inflatable tender w/transom wheels Tender outboard Outrigger mounts Flybridge; helm & companion chair Life ring w/line FB weather cloths
- Electronics & Helm
- Lower Helm Hynautic steering Dual lever engine controls Tachometer, hour meter on overhead panel, start/stop, horn, 12vdc switches Bilge pump switches Fuel polishing controls Data Marine Digital DF Horizon VHF radio Windshield wiper Dickson hydraulic stern thruster control Weather instruments; temperature, barometer, humidity Flybridge Helm Hynautic steering Dual lever engine controls Trim tab controls Saturn Compass Standard Horizon Quest VHF w/DSC Switch panels Newer engine gauges Dickson Stern Thruster controls ( http://dickson-thruster.com/ ) Horn Engine Start and Stop Windlass control Spotlight control
- 12VDC/110VAC systems 2-120V 30AMP shore cords MasPower series 1, model MP5.5; 5.5KW generator, w/remote control panel-hour meter indicates at time of listing 227hrs. Substantially upgraded AC/DC electrical panel with AC voltage meter and digital DC meter Inverter Noco Genius 10 amp charger ( http://www.geniuschargers.com/GEN1 ) Pro Watt 3-bank charger Inverter 4-Batteries
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine room is accessed via salon sole 3-piece hinged hatch Yanmar 4LHA-STP diesel engine; approx 240hp, hour meter indicated 1433 hours at time of listing, engine new 2004 Fuel gauge (both tanks) Fuel polishing system Hynautic hydraulic steering-2stations 2-station engine controls; cable Trim tabs; 2-stations Bilge pumps Dometic Electric Marine toilet vacuum operated toilet w/holding tank
- Broker's Comments
- Cleanliness and fresh clean no mildew environment maintained by owner’s dehumidifier and air cleaner. Really a nice clean boat that has been seriously mechanically updated to ensure a pleasant boating/cruising experience. Seriously for sale! Nearly 100 additional photos available, call me!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.