- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC V-Drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
VESSEL HAS ONLY BEEN IN FRESH WATER
8’ AVON ROVER R2-81 IS PART OF THE SALE
My Girl is a 1997 Sea Ray 330 Sundancer that has only been used in fresh water. She is fully equipped with AC/Heat and a davit system with an 8’ tender; which is part of the sale. A recent survey is available and she has been maintained with all of the required service completed and up to date. She has updated canvas and very low hours. Call or email to schedule an appointment to see this boat. She will not disappoint.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- With its distinctive styling, the Sea Ray 330 Sundancer stands apart from the crowd. This 33-footer sleeps six, has a large versatile cockpit and all the performance anyone ever needs in a family cruiser. With optional twin inboard MerCruiser V-drives, the 330 Sundancer can be equipped for any adventure. The double helm seat gives captain and navigator a clear view of the water through the tempered glass windshield, which is center-vented to catch sea breezes and provide access to the foredeck. All instrumentation is within easy reach, including the standard VHF radio and Garmin 740s Color Chartplotter/Sounder. A portside wet bar stands ready to accommodate any cockpit refreshment needs. The convenient fold-down step assists passengers in boarding. Lower the cockpit table, add the filler cushion, and create a sunpad for two. The aft seat is hinged so that the electrically actuated cockpit sole rises for instant access to the engines. Below decks to starboard, a plush sofa provides plenty of room to relax as well as a comfortable dining area. Lower the table, add the plump filler cushion and the sofa turns into a double berth. The mid-stateroom functions as a conversation area during waking hours, then converts to a double berth during sleeping hours. A screened sliding window admits plenty of fresh air and light. The forward stateroom features a double berth, two large mirrored hanging lockers, and a privacy curtain that encloses the entire area. The head is located just inside the cabin door, providing easy access for passengers in the cockpit, as well as the cabin. The compartment includes a VacuFlush toilet, vanity with sink, and shower with curtain. In the galley, appointments include a large sink, refrigerator, flush-mounted two-burner electric stove, and microwave.
- Main Salon
- 120V Fluorescent Lighting 120V Outlet Electric Convertible Salon Sofa with Storage Beneath Upper Storage Cabinet TV/VCR Combo with Remote Antenna and TV Coaxial to Dockside Forward Stateroom Convertible Dinette with Storage Below Dining Table with Dedicated Storage Hanging Lockers with Mirrored Doors Mirrored Rope Locker Acrylic Sliding Cabin Door Deep-pile Marine Carpet Gunwale Storage Cabinets Floor Storage Interior Port Light Covers Stainless Steel Sea Rails
- SS Stainless Steel Round Sink Norcold Model 541, powered up 12/110 Princess Flush-Mount 2 Burner Electric Stove with Safety Rail Goldstar Microwave 110V and 12V DC Lighting in Salon, Berth, Galley and Head Dual-Voltage Norcold Refrigerator Aurora Fiberglass Galley Countertop with Sink & Corian Cutting Board Galley Storage and Drawers with Glass and Plate Storage and Cutlery Insert Microwave Removable Trash Can Stainless Steel Handrail Stainless Steel Stove Rail Dinette Power vent
- Master Stateroom
- Hanging Lockers (2) with Mirrored Doors Storage Cabinets Vanity with Drawer Storage Side Shelf Storage Full Berth Storage Under Berth Curtain 120V outlet
- Full Fiberglass Enclosed Stand-Up Head with Shower and Curtain Holding Tank Mirrored Medicine Cabinet Stainless Steel Handrail VacuFlush Head with Holding Tank Vanity with Sink and Storage Below Wall Mirror 120V Outlet Power Vent 12V Lighting
- Mid Cabin Stateroom
- Conversation Pit/Double berth Built-in Storage Privacy Curtain Hanging Locker Sliding Window with Screen End Table Drawer Storage Accent Mirror 120V Outlet
- Norcold Cockpit Icemaker Model 351 Cockpit Wet Bar Snap-in Carpet Liner Electrically Operated Engine Hatch Cockpit Side Storage Transom Door Indirect Cockpit Lighting Cockpit Bolsters Adjustable Helm Seat with Full Aft-Facing Seat with Storage Portside Seat with Entertainment Center, Cooler & Storage Cockpit Table with Sun Pad Filler Cushions Aft Cockpit Seating Fold Down Boarding Step Windshield and Canvas Aft Sun Shade Curved Tri-Section Tinted Glass and Electric Front Vent Opening Stainless Steel Port Lights (2) Stainless Steel Bow Rail Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Eyes Stainless Steel Transom Rail Stainless Steel Navigation Lights 4-Bolt Stainless Steel Cleats (8) Anchor Storage with Hatch Lofrans Progress Rope/Chain Windlass with Foot Switches Integral Bow Pulpit Integral Swim Platform Transom Storage Canvas Hatch Covers Bimini Top with Boot and Vertical Top Storage Windshield Wipers (Port & Starboard) Aft Curtain Canvas Storage Bag Front Curtains Side Curtains
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 740s Color Chartplotter/Sounder Standard VHF Clarion AM/FM Digital Cassette Stereo with 6-CD disc changer with Amplifier, 6 Speakers & Cockpit Remote Control
- 120V Shore Power 12V DC Power 120V - 30 Amp 12V Converter - 30 Amp 120V - 60 Cycle Dockside Power with 50’ Cord Adapter and Main Distribution Panel 5-inch Remote Control Spotlight Aluminum Fuel Tanks with Filters Anti-Siphon Valves and Electric Senders Automatic Bilge Pumps Backlit Switch Panel with Illuminated Weatherproof Rocker Switches and Dimmer Control Battery Trays and Switches Bilge Lights Cabin sump pump Color-Coded Wiring with Chafe Protection Compass Concealed Horn Custom Sea Ray Backlit Instrumentation with Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting Dual Gear Shift & Throttle Controls Electric Bilge Blowers (2) Emergency Start System Engine Alarms (Water, Oil and Transmission Oil) Engine Synchronizer Gauge Galvanic Isolator Ground Fault-Protected Outlets Halon System High Water Bilge Alarm and Pumps Hydraulic Steering with Tilt Lowrance 3500 Depth Finder Main DC Breaker Panel Power Pac Exhaust Systems Lift System Mufflers Power Vents in Head and Galley Pressure Water System and 6-Gallon Water Heater with Exchanger Shower Sump Pump and Float Switch Tachometers with Hour Meters VHF Raytheon 210 with 8-foot Fiberglass Antenna and Stainless Steel Ratchet Mount Underwater Gear Bonding System Dripless Shaft Logs with Extra Seal Carrier Kit Hydraulic Trim Tabs Manganese-Bronze Rudders and Struts - Propellers Seacocks on all Underwater Fittings Seawater Strainers Stainless Steel Prop Shafts Zinc Hull Plate Engine Windlass Capstan Air Conditioning and Heating - 12,000 BTU - 1-Ton, including Secondary Dockside Power System with 50’ Cord and Adapter
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 340 HP MerCruiser EFI, FWC V-drive engines 624 hours
- Manufacturer's Description
- In the cabin, guests have abundant elbow-room and plenty of storage thanks to Sea Ray's ability to make the most of every inch of space. The forward stateroom serves as a dinette, then instantly converts into a comfortable V-berth by removing the table, inserting the filler cushions, and closing the privacy doors. The salon sofa becomes an extra bed with the flip of a switch. An entertainment center with TV - VCR combination comes standard on the 330 Express Cruiser, as does the Clarion AM-FM digital cassette stereo with six-disc CD changer, amplifier, six speakers, and cockpit remote control. The galley on the Sea Ray 330 Express Cruiser offers all the conveniences of home, including a flush-mount two-burner electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, and a fiberglass countertop with Corian cutting board. A fully enclosed fiberglass standup head features a sink, vanity, and VacuFlush head with holding tank. Both the galley and head areas have power vents. Of course, the pressure water system and six-gallon water heater make sure hot showers are always available after a long day of cruising or fishing. A carbon monoxide monitor ensures everyone sleeps safe and sound. Topside on the bridgedeck, the captain is surrounded by desirable details, including a power adjustable double helm seat with fiberglass storage base, instrument panel and easy-to-reach switches, chart holder, stainless steel steering wheel, and a stylish fiberglass sport spoiler for mounting canvas and electronics. A five-inch remote-controlled spotlight is also standard. Guests have their own seating space in a portside double helm seat with aft-facing seat. Everything is geared toward ease of operation, right down to the electrically actuated engine hatch that lifts the entire upper cockpit area for easy access to the standard 310 horsepower twin 7.4L MPI MerCruiser inboards with Sea Ray's patented underwater exhaust system. The lower deck with its walk-through transom and bracketed add-on swim platform provides an amazing amount of space for skiing, fishing, swimming, even diving. There's an entertainment center that doubles as a bait prep station complete with wet bar, cooler, cutting board and ice maker. The large insulated in-floor fish box with hinged lids and pump-out can also be used for convenient storage. Any spectators are comfortably accommodated in the convenient foldaway aft seat. There's also a freshwater washdown faucet. Technical features on the 330 Express Cruiser include heavy-duty hydraulic steering with tilt wheel, hydraulic trim tabs, emergency start system, standard Raytheon VHF radio, dockside power, engine synchronizer gauge and more. Dripless shaft logs and extra seal carrier kit come standard, and there's a Lofrans windlass with a 25 foot chain and 200 feet of rope. A canvas package, aluminum windshield with electric front vent, and a Sunbrella Bimini top with boot and vertical storage are all included as part of the standard package on the 330 Express Cruiser.
- Avon Rover R2-81 inflatable Rubber dingy with a 5 HP Mercury outboard mounted on a lift and storage bracket on the swim platform
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.