- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- J&T 67-1 TIB
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MIO GIO is a great opportunity to own a very well equipped, maintained & outfitted express Sportfish. Powered by the 485hp Detroit Diesel 67-1 TIB’s, only 700 hours SMOH. Her helm is loaded with recent electronics from Furuno, Robertson A/P, & flat screen TV w/ Tracvision. Some upgrades and features include, cockpit grill, cockpit 15” Furuno Navnet, cockpit freezer, full galley, well-appointed bridge accommodations, L.E.D. lighting, tuna tower w/ controls, & Westerbeke genset. This boat shows very well. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this fish raising battlewagon. Call today to schedule your showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Before Topaz ended operations in 1991, the 39 Royale was one of the company’s best-selling boats. Designed to appeal to the up- scale end of the family cruiser market as well as to style conscious anglers, the Royale remains an extremely handsome design today in spite of the fact that she’s been out of production since 1991. She was built on a modified-V hull with moderate beam, a sweeping sheer and generous flare at the bow a good open water design with excellent low-speed stability and a good turn of speed. With a choice of a double berth or V-berth in the master stateroom, the Royale’s comfortable interior boasts a spacious head with separate stall shower, a full galley, generous storage, and a convertible U-shaped dinette. Topside, a huge bridge deck lounge gives the Royale a genuine cruiser look, while the cockpit can easily accommodate a mounted fighting chair. Note that the helm is to port very unusual and a unique tri compartment helm station keeps all of the electronics within view. Additional features include a cockpit tackle center with sink, freezer, lift-out fish box, recessed trim tabs, and lots of teak trims. She’ll cruise at a fast 30 knots with 485hp 6-71s and reach 33–34 knots top.
- Teak & Holly Sole Air Conditioning Throughout SS Appliances Full Galley Ample Storage Rod Storage Dinette Converts To Full Berth Overhead Lighting Flat Screen TV w/ Satellite Hookup Head w/ Full Stand-Up Shower
- Stove Fridge Microwave Ample Storage SS Sink
- SS Deck Hardware Throughout Enclosure (’13) New Paint (’13) Rupp Outriggers w/ Center Rigger Coaming Bolsters Rod Holders Throughout Tackle Center Cockpit Freezer Bait Prep Station Macerated Cockpit Fishbox Saltwater Washdown Bow Pulpit Tuna Tower w/ Controls Kenyon Cockpit Grill Teak Covering Boards Teak Transom L.E.D. Lighting
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno Navnet 10” (2) Multi-Function Display Furuno Navnet 15” (Cockpit) Fully Networked Robertson AP200 Auto-Pilot Samsung Flat Screen w/ Tracvision Dytek ST 500 Water Temp Gauge Standard Horizon VHF (2)
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit Diesel 67-1TIB’s 700hrs SMOH (3300hrs Total) Westerbeke 8kW Genset 3,160hrs (Rebuilt in ’05) Battery Charger 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout Engines Majored in 2006
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.