- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 295 Abaco is wonderful condition, and maintained by her original owner. Powered by the bulletproof Yamaha 250hp four strokes with low hours. She is loaded with options such as; Fischer Panda diesel Genset, L.E.D. underwater lights, Garmin electronics package, Vetus bow thruster, and much more. This boat is turn-key; she is the lowest one on the market and ready for her new home. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this great family fisherman. Call today to schedule your showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 295 Abaco Series incorporates Scout’s revolutionary NU-V3 hull design which offers the crew immense fuel efficiency without sacrificing performance. Offering an astounding 52 square feet of fishing area, a fully cushioned V-Berth and quarter berth in the cabin and an integrated swim platform with Flexi Teak, the 295 is perfect for fishing, cruising or just relaxing on the water. Ample storage space for rods, tackle and toys is found throughout. Two large in-floor fish boxes with dual diaphragm pumps, a 30-gallon lighted live well, six flush mounted rod holders, four horizontal rod racks in the cockpit, four more horizontal rod holders in the cabin, four rocket launchers lining the hard top and four tackle stations all add to the convenience and storage capabilities of this model. Down below you’ll find a completely private head with an incorporated marine toilet and integrated sink that also offers a pull-out shower with hot/cold water, and a galley complete with electric stove, cabinets, refrigerator and hot/cold water sink. The 295 also comes with a large 200-gallon fuel tank and an optional full enclosure package for added protection from the elements. The 295 also features a full complement of important systems including fresh water wash down with 25-gallon tank, cockpit raw water wash down, ergonomically-designed helm with comprehensive gauge package including compass, integrated navigation lights and hydraulic steering and lighted, airplane toggle switches that give the console a classic, retro look.
- Teak & Holly Sole Air Conditioning Throughout Full Galley Ample Storage Full Stand-Up Head w/ Pull Out Shower Forward Dinette Converts To Full V Berth Quarter Berth Overhead Lighting Sharp Flat Screen TV
- Corian Counters Ample Storage Single Burner Electric Stove Refrigerator SS Sink
- SS Deck Hardware Throughout Full Enclosure Taco Grand Slam Outriggers Factory Integrated Swim Platform Fold Down Transom Seating Coaming Bolsters Throughout Integrated Bow Pulpit w/ Windlass Rod Holders Throughout Factory Hardtop w/ Overhead Electronics, & Lighting Lighted Cockpit Livewell Bait Prep Station Tackle Center Port & Starboard Macerated Fishboxes Fresh & Saltwater Washdowns Insulated Cooler
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GPSMap 5212 Multi-Function Display Sonar, Chartplotter, Radar Lenco Trim Tabs Yamaha Engine Management Gauges Vetus Bow Thruster Ritchie Compass JBL Marine Radio w/ Speakers Throughout Standard Horizon VHF
- Fischer Panda Genset Pro Mariner Tournament 300 Battery Charger L.E.D. Lighting 12v Receptacle
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yamaha F250 (2) 230hrs Panda Diesel Genset Vetus Bow Thruster Lenco Trim Tabs
- Brokers Comments
- Owner is Motivated
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.