- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PROFFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED AND SHOWS LIKE NEW
ALL REASONALBE OFFERS CONSIDERED
She is a high quality, efficient and seaworthy small trawler that was manufactured by Camano Marine and is well suited for long range cruising .The Camano 31 is essentially a displacement trawler, but has the added advantage of Camano’s unique keel form hull which allows the boat to plane and achieve higher speeds when needed. She has the preferred Yanmar 200 HP diesel. This upgraded efficient engine provides a comfortable cruise of 10-13 knots, but will top out at about 18 knots. A stainless steel plate extends back from the keel to the large rudder to protect the prop in case of grounding. Highlights include a large flybridge, roomy cockpit, and a well-designed interior. Distinctive trawler style windows provide panoramic views and plenty of interior lighting. The Camano has no external wood so maintenance is minimized. She has been provided the best of care by her knowledgeable owner and awaits the change of command.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting forward and working aft is the forward cabin with a V-berth with insert that is finely crafted and offers exceptional comfort. Aft to Port is the U-shaped galley down and to Starboard is the head. The salon is up two stairs and is bright, open and luxurious. A large dinette table which converts into a double bed for guests is to Port and an L-shaped settee accompanies the table providing elegance and room for entertaining. The lower helm is forward to Starboard and has a chair for the captain. Moving aft thru the door is the aft deck which offers access to the Fly bridge and side decks.
- Main Salon
- The salon is bright, open and luxurious, with a teak & holly sole. A large dinette table which converts into a double bed for guests is to Port and an L-shaped settee accompanies the table providing elegance and room for entertaining. Large windows with curtains provide plenty of light and excellent visibility while aboard. Front window canvas cover for outside. Lower Helm Cruise Air 1600 BTU Digital controlled Air-conditioning Side and aft curtains Pull out screen door Trimmed Mahogany Plenty of storage in drawers and under settee Engine room access 110V/12V Lighting AC/DC electrical panel Generator controls
- The galley down is a U-shaped design that is fully equipped. This area has plenty of storage, offers open overhead space and is very functional for the chef. Force 10 propane 3 burner stove with oven and cutting board AC outlets for other appliances Microwave oven Large S/S sink 120/12 volt AC/DC Nova Kool Refrigerator/Freezer Propane control switch Hot & Cold pressure water
- Master Stateroom and Head
- The master stateroom is a very large and comfortable sleeping area with a privacy door. Master Stateroom Air-conditioning Side ports with screens Bomar access hatch above with Oceanaire screen/sunshade Reading lights (2) 110 VAC outlet Comfortable V-Berth with filler and thick foam padding The Head is spacious and well equipped Built in stainless sink Hot and cold pressure water Shower Swinging mirror which covers access to lower helm wiring Shower pump switch Fresh Water VacuFlush head (deck pump out or macerator overboard discharge
- The deck and flybridge are fully appointed. Stainless steel hand rails add to safety and the elegance of the design. The laminate schedule is refreshingly traditional. Hand laid mat and roving are utilized for superior strength. Carbon fiber is used along with mat and roving’s in thicknesses as great as one inch. Above the waterline, hull sides are foam cored for maximum durability, insulation and strength. Keel is reinforced and all bulkheads are completely joined, encapsulated and finished with the highest quality materials. Bimini and helm cover Custom aft Bimini Swim platform Stainless steel swim ladder Transom door Stainless steel ladder to the bridge Stainless steel bow rails and stern rails (4) opening port lights with screens Stainless steel anchor roller Maxwell electric windlass Propane tank storage Line storage compartments with stainless hangers Lazarrette hatch TV/phone inlet Aft cockpit H/C shower 22# Plow anchor 50’ Anchor chain and 200’ Rhode Spare fortress FX15 Anchor 20’ Chain 150’ Rhode 1 ½” stainless steel prop shaft 316 stainless skeg protects prop and rudder Dock lines & fenders Hot and cold shower cockpit Saltwater wash down Flybridge with 3 helm chairs Venturi windshield Drink holders (8) 10” deck cleats Port/starboard fuel & water deck fills International running lights Anchor light 2 cockpit lights Tinted hatch over forward cabin 2 King folding chairs out 1 in box
- Electronics and Helm
- Two fully equipped helms, both upper and lower stations have GPS, bow thruster controls, autopilot, trim tab controls, depth sounder and VHF equipment. Lower Helm Raymarine E80 GPS map, Plotter, Radar 2 KW Navionics charts FL and Bahamas Full instrumentation 12 V DC outlet Raymarine ST-6001 Auto-Pilot Bennett Trim Tabs Danforth Compass Bow Thruster Clarion AM/FM CD Stereo Maxwell Windlass Control Standard Horizon VHF Radio Flybridge Helm Full instrumentation Raymarine E120 GPS map, Plotter, Radar Raymarine ST-6001 Auto pilot remote Bennett trim tabs Danforth compass Bow thruster Standard VHF remote MIC 3 Helm chairs with covers 3 deck chairs 12 V DC outlet
- Master volt 3.5 KW FWC generator Electric panel including meters for amps and volts AC breaker panel with polarity indicator DC breaker panel with color coded wiring All AC and DC circuits protected by magnetic breakers 30 amp Shore power connection (4) Batteries group 27 with disconnect switch and combiner (New 07/2012) 4 duplex 110V outlets (GFI protected) 9 double dome lights - main cabin, galley and head 2 reading lights - berth area 2 ea. 12V receptacles 2 x 50' shore power cablesI 40 Amp Battery charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine Room is located under the Salon Floor. The hatch is easily open with hydraulic assist. Yanmar 200 HP FWC diesel engine and transmission 550 hours Stainless shaft with Dripless seal Seacock’s Groco sea strainers Fuel tanks (2) Fuel gauge - each tank Racor fuel filters w/ vacuum gauge at lower helm Hot water heater (110 AC) plumbed to use engine heat, Water tanks (2) Flojet pressure water pump Cruise Air A/C, heat pump, with digital control 3 automatic bilge pumps Shower power drain pump Bilge pump alarm and warning light Dual control station with 2 lever control Hydraulic steering Stainless steering wheel at upper station Electric bow thruster - 5 hp (8") Miscellaneous spare parts and factory service books
- Broker's Comments
- This 31’ Camano is very clean and has just been detailed and serviced. She is turnkey ready and seriously for sale as seller wants her to be the next 31’ Camano sold.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.