- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
~ ENGINE WARRANTY UNTIL NOVEMBER 2013 ~
TUNACIOUS is a well-kept and maintained fishing machine. Powered by bulletproof twin Yamaha F250’s, all services complete and up to date. Electronics include twin Furuno Navnet’s, Icom VHF, Clarion stereo w/ Aux jack & Sirius capable, new speakers, & L.E.D. Lighting. TUNACIOUS’ deck is completely outfitted with the best of everything, from the Lee outriggers with custom center rigger, to the massive forward fishbox with integrated rod storage, to all pop-up deck hardware. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this great battlewagon.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Regulator builds a tough boat, a reputation that stems from the original Regulator 26 one of the most popular fishing boats her size ever produced—and continues today with the company’s entire line of deep-V center consoles. Regulator describes the 29 FS (forward seating) as a “bluewater fishing machine that meets the demands of sportsmen who desire superior performance and reliability in a rugged, well-built center console boat.” Few industry pros would argue with that characterization. Built on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull with moderate beam, the 29 FS carries her outboards on the transom rather than on a bracket as the 26 does. Storage space is plentiful aboard the 29 FS with a 520-quart, insulated fishbox forward in the cockpit that doubles as a rod locker. The 200-quart insulated lockers that flank either side can be used for fish boxes or dry storage. Standard features include a combined leaning post/tackle center, 30-gallon in-deck livewell, pop-up cleats, fresh and raw water washdowns, cushioned bow seating, and a console head compartment with marine toilet. With her 285-gallon fuel capacity, the 29 FS has excellent range. Yamaha 250s reach 45 knots.
- Pop-Up SS Deck Hardware Throughout Factory Enclosure Outriggers w/ Custom Center Rigger Factory Integrated Swim Platform w/ Transom Door Aft Bench Seat Coaming Bolsters Rod Holders Throughout 2 Tone Factory Hardtop w/ Overhead Electronics Box Factory Livewell Bait Prep Station Swim Ladder Tackle Center Integrated Fishboxes Head In Console
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno Navnet (2) Fully Networked Icom VHF Yamaha Engine Management Gauges Clarion Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Ritchie Compass 12v Receptacle Splash Cover
- Engine Details & Electrical
- Yamaha F250 (2) *1000hrs 12v Receptacle L.E.D. Lighting Throughout
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Mechanical Disclaimer * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.