- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Center Console is a proven tournament fishing machine while having the family accommodations in mind. Powered by twin Yamaha 250hp four strokes, which have been regularly maintained to factory standards. This 2900 is well laid out with ample fish storage, rod storage, and tackle storage. Her helm is outfitted with a Garmin 10” multifunction display, Standard Horizon VHF and Stereo system. Call today to schedule your showing. Seller is looking to up size and will consider trades.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- A scaled version of the 3100 Center Console, the Century 2900 (called the 2901 Center Console in 2007/08) is a well-built offshore fisherman with a roomy cockpit and a couple of innovative storage features. She rides on smooth running deep V hull, and a wide 9'6" beam makes the 2900 a stable fishing platform at trolling speeds. The console has plenty of dry space above the wheel for flush-mounting electronics and while most modern center console designs these days have an in-console head, in the Century 2900 this roomy compartment sports a small bunk forward along with a sink and a portable head under the bunk -- a unique setup. Storage space abounds: two in-deck fish boxes aft and two smaller boxes flanking the console, in-deck battery boxes, tilt out tackle trays in the hull sides and another pair of insulated storage boxes under the casting platform. Additional features include a lighted transom livewell, transom sink, raw-water washdown, bow pulpit, and transom door. Range is excellent with a generous 300 gallon fuel capacity. A good performer with twin 250hp Yamaha outboards, the 2900/2901 Center Console will cruise at 30 knots and reach a top speed of 40+ knots.
- SS Deck Hardware Throughout Coaming Bolsters Integrated Bow Pulpit w/ Windlass Rod Holders Throughout Factory Hardtop w/ Overhead Electronics & Lighting Factory Livewell Bait Prep Station Tackle Center Integrated Fishboxes Cockpit Sink
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 3210 10” Multi Function Display Thru-Hull Transducer Chartplotter Standard Horizon VHF Lenco Trim Tabs Yamaha Engine Management Gauges Jensen Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Windlass
- 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yamaha F250 (2) 575hrs
- Brokers Comments
- Seller is moving up!
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.