- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TRUE LOVE III is a fine example of a well maintained, yet lightly used 35 Motor Yacht. She is owned by a long time boater and marina maintained. She is powered by twin fresh water cooled 385hp Crusaders with low hours. “True Love’s” accommodations are ample, with two full staterooms each with head access, full salon with great headroom and openness. Up on her bridge, she has ample seating for the whole family, between, the helm seats and aft bench, all enclosed by a brand new enclosure. Her stern has a beam lounge area, with a sink and storage. In addition, she is equipped with a Kohler genset with only 14 original hours.
Call today to schedule you showing of this lightly used boat pocket motor yacht.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- It’s easy to find a boat with luxurious accommodations, and it’s easy to find a boat with beautiful styling. In the Silverton 35 Motor Yacht, you get one of these attributes, but not both. The Silverton is a remarkably spacious motor yacht considering her modest length and the price is certainly competitive but her bloated, top-heavy appearance leaves a lot to be desired from the stand- point of yachting aesthetics. Built on a modified-V hull with prop pockets and a wide beam, the wide-open interior of the Silverton 34 is dominated by a lavish, full-beam salon with a convertible sofa, four-person dinette, and roomy step-down galley. Considering her expansive salon dimensions, it’s hardly a surprise to find that the staterooms in the Silverton 35 are small with the berths positioned athwartships to save space. Note that the forward head is spilt with the shower stall to starboard. Topside, Silverton’s trademark “Bridge Walk” allows passage from the aft deck to the bridge and foredeck without climbing a ladder. A hardtop, bow pulpit, underwater exhausts, and aft-deck wet bar were standard. Crusader 385hp gas inboards cruise the Silverton 35 MY in the low 20s and reach 26–27 knots top.
- Main Salon
- Sofa Full Galley Dinette Ample Storage Engine Room Access Air Conditioning Throughout
- Full Size Refrigerator Black & Decker Coffee Maker Sharp Microwave Princess 2 Burner Stove SS Sink Ample Storage Air Conditioning Throughout
- Master Stateroom
- Aft Captain’s Style Queen Size Master Full Head w/ Stall Shower Cedar Lined Hanging Closet Enclosed TV Air Conditioning
- Guest Stateroom
- Forward Full Size Berth Cedar Lined Hanging Closet Head Access Air Conditioning Ample Storage
- SS Deck hardware throughout New Cockpit Enclosure (2013) New Helm Canvas (2013) Integrated Swim Ladder Portside Cockpit Entry Integrated Bow Pulpit w/ Windlass Ample Seating Transom Shower
- Electronics & Helm
- Standard Horizon Digital Depth Gauge Faria Gauge Package Standard Horizon VHF Spotlight Ritchie Compass
- Kohler 7.3kW Genset 14hrs 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout Windlass
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- (2) Crusader 8.1L MPI 385hp each 300hrs Kohler 7.3kw Genset 14hrs 4 Blade Props Spare Set of 3 Blade Props
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.